A margin loan comparison will help you find the most worthwhile and money saving ways to fund your share market investment.
To maximise your profits and loan functions consider the following features when conducting a margin loan comparison:
- LVR (Loan-to-value ratio): finding higher LVRs will allow you to pay lower initial deposits.
- Interest rate : finding the lowest rate will allow you to make some of the cheapest margin loan repayments.
- Type of interest charged : You can choose between interest in arrears, which is charged every month at a variable rate, or interest in advance, which fixes a rate for a number of consecutive months.
- Number of approved stocks and managed fund companies : finding margin loans with a broader range of approved investments will give you more freedom to customise your portfolio.
- Star ratings : finding star rated margin loans will reward you with some of the best value products in the country.
A margin loan comparison can save you thousands in repayments. RateCity provides free margin loan comparison tools to help you narrow your search for some of the best products.