To maximise your profits and loan functions consider the following features when conducting a margin loan comparison:
- LVR (Loan-to-value ratio): finding higher LVRs will allow you to pay lower initial deposits.
- Interest rate : finding the lowest rate will allow you to make some of the cheapest margin loan repayments.
- Type of interest charged : You can choose between interest in arrears, which is charged every month at a variable rate, or interest in advance, which fixes a rate for a number of consecutive months.
- Number of approved stocks and managed fund companies : finding margin loans with a broader range of approved investments will give you more freedom to customise your portfolio.
- Star ratings : finding star rated margin loans will reward you with some of the best value products in the country.
A margin loan comparison can save you thousands in repayments. RateCity provides free margin loan comparison tools to help you narrow your search for some of the best products.