Pros and Cons
- $0 account keeping fee
- Linked Visa debit card
- App banking available
- $5 Overseas ATM Withdrawal Fee
- 3% fees apply for overseas transactions
Compare and review bank accounts with similar features
Popular bank accounts searches
- High interest transaction accounts
- Online bank accounts
- Joint bank accounts
- Kids bank accounts
- simply access heritage bank bank accounts
- great day transaction s2 holiday coast cu bank accounts
- advantage 25 horizon credit union bank accounts
- advantage 55 horizon credit union bank accounts
- day to day account hsbc bank accounts
- all purpose s10 hume bank bank accounts
- vip pension deeming single hunter united bank accounts
- everyday unltd kickstart syd act imb bank accounts
- access assist account mystate bank accounts
- zip account people s choice credit union bank accounts
- View more searches
Once you’ve compared bank accounts and found the right one, the process of opening a bank account online is quite simple and can be done in around 10 minutes.
To set up a bank account online, you’ll need to prove your identity and provide an approved form of ID as well as your tax file number (TFN).
If you’re a new customer of the bank, you’ll need to verify your identity and potentially upload documents before you can complete your online application.
Once your ID has been verified and you’ve set up your bank account online, you should receive your bank cards in the mail along with your PIN and any other account details.