Pros and Cons
- Linked Visa debit card
- App banking available
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay available
- $5 Overseas ATM Withdrawal Fee
- 3% fees apply for overseas transactions
Electronic Wallet Service
Compare and review bank accounts with similar features
Popular bank accounts searches
- High interest transaction accounts
- Online bank accounts
- Joint bank accounts
- Kids bank accounts
- woolworths employees cu bank accounts
- teachers mutual bank bank accounts
- bank of us bank accounts
- heritage bank bank accounts
- move bank bank accounts
- holiday coast cu bank accounts
- banksa bank accounts
- the mutual bank accounts
- bank of sydney bank accounts
- bankvic bank accounts
- View more searches
You can usually easily open a bank account online, but you often can’t close it online.
Many banks and credit unions will only let you close an account if you go into a branch or call them on the phone.
However, some banks will let you request to close the account via your internet banking. Check your financial provider’s website for details.
Just remember: If you still have funds in the bank account, transfer them to another account, or withdraw the cash. Also, if you have any payments like direct debits going in or out of the bank account, these will also stop when you close your account.