SCU formerly known as Sydney Credit Union first began in 1963 to provide financial well being for the employees of the City of Sydney Council employees. Over the decades the credit union expanded their services to include twelve other councils who were all seeking financial security for their employees. Today, SCU can provide you with all the financial advice, products and service you could find with any major institution. From everyday savings accounts, personal loans, credit cards, home loans and internet banking facilities.
"The Mission of SCU is to be a Responsible and Generous Provider of financial solutions, striving for the prosperity and wellbeing of our two most important assets - our Members and our Staff."
SCU car loan repayment calculator
I want to borrow
SCU Car Loans rates
Popular car loans searchesView All
- payments fair rate personal loan ruby sge credit union car loans
- payments fair rate personal loan opal sge credit union car loans
- payments fixed rate new car loan 3 yrs old sge credit union car loans
- payments car loan 1 5yrs old gateway bank car loans
- payments car loan heritage bank car loans
- payments new car loan variable holiday coast cu car loans
- payments used car loan car 1 5 years holiday coast cu car loans
- payments used car loan special horizon credit union car loans
- payments personal loan sec by td horizon credit union car loans
- payments new car loan fixed horizon credit union car loans
- View more searches
A bad credit car loan is a car loan for borrowers who have ‘bad credit’ or a bad credit history.
Some lenders refuse to offer bad credit car loans, because they believe there is an excessive risk that bad credit borrowers will not repay their loans. However, other lenders are willing to provide bad credit car loans.
Generally, these lenders charge higher interest rates for bad credit car loans than ‘prime’ car loans, reflecting the higher level of risk. Bad credit car loans may also have higher fees than prime car loans.
However, the big advantage of a bad credit car loan is that it allows borrowers with bad credit to access finance. Another advantage is that it could help bad credit borrowers improve their credit rating, assuming they make all their repayments on time.