2 Year Intro Rate Variable Home Loan (Principal and Interest) (LVR < 80%)
- Last updated on 07 Jun 2020
Intro 24 months
based on $350,000 loan amount for 25 years
- 100% full offset account
- Extra repayments + redraw services
- Comes with a credit card
- Free redraw facility
- Discharge fee at end of loan
- Repayments may increase if RBA raises rates
Interest rate structure
$150k - $100m
Principal & interest
Loan term range
1 - 30 years
100% offset account
Unlimited extra repayments
Redraw fee: $0
Allows split interest
ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
Estimated upfront fees
Minimum SMSF Amount
Compare and review home loans with similar features
Bank of Queensland is one of Australia’s leading regional banks. Established in 1874 as the Brisbane Permanent Benefit Building and Investment Society, the institution became a trading bank in 1942 and adopted the Bank of Queensland name in 1970.
Bank of Queensland offers a wide range of mortgages for first time home buyers, investors, upgraders and those looking to refinance their home. Bank of Queensland home loans tend to charge rates below the market average.
Real Time RatingsTM looks at your individual home loan requirements and uses this information to rank every applicable home loan in our database out of five.
This score is based on two main factors – cost and flexibility.
Cost is calculated by looking at the interest rates and fees over the first five years of the loan.
Flexibility is based on whether a loan offers features such as an offset account, redraw facility and extra repayments.
Real Time RatingsTM also includes the following assumptions:
- Costs are calculated on the current variable rate however they could change in the future.
- Loans are assumed to be principal and interest
- Fixed-rate loans with terms greater than five years are still assessed on a five-year basis, so 10-year fixed loans are assessed as being only five years’ long.
- Break costs are not included.