based on $300,000 loan amount for 25 years
- No ongoing fees
- Parents can sign as guarantor
- Repayments may decrease if RBA cuts rates
- No redraw and no offset
- Not available for first home buyer
- Discharge fee at end of loan
- Repayments may increase if RBA raises rates
Interest rate structure
$20k - $100m
Principal & interest
Loan term range
0 - 1 years
Unlimited extra repayments
Allows split interest
ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
Estimated upfront fees
Minimum SMSF Amount
Compare and review home loans with similar features
Heritage Bank is a Queensland-based mutual bank that is owned by its customers rather than shareholders.
Heritage Bank offers a wide range of fixed and variable mortgages and charges home loan rates that tend to be below the market average.
Heritage Bank is Australia’s largest mutual bank and has branches throughout Queensland.