Fixed Rate Home Loan 1 Year
specialNo application fee for applications made from 31 July to 30 September 2020 Expiry date: 29/09/2020
- Last updated on 12 Aug 2020
Fixed - 1 year
based on $300,000 loan amount for 25 years
- Suitable for low deposits
- Parents can sign as guarantor
- Extra repayments + redraw services
- Repayments will not change during fixed period
- Discharge fee at end of loan
- Repayments won't decrease if RBA cuts rates
Interest rate structure
Fixed - 1 year
$20k - $100m
Principal & interest
Loan term range
1 - 30 years
Unlimited extra repayments
Redraw fee: $20
Allows split interest
ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
Total estimated upfront fees
Other upfront fee
Minimum SMSF Amount
- Special No application fee for applications made from 31 July to 30 September 2020
Compare and review home loans with similar features
Heritage Bank is a Queensland-based mutual bank that is owned by its customers rather than shareholders.
Heritage Bank offers a wide range of fixed and variable mortgages and charges home loan rates that tend to be below the market average.
Heritage Bank is Australia’s largest mutual bank and has branches throughout Queensland.
RateCity wants to prove that it pays to check your home loan rate, and provide some extra motivation for doing so. We want to encourage people to take an active interest in their home loans, and gain a thorough understanding of what they’re paying and how much they could save.
You can only check your rates once. Howev