- No upfront or ongoing fees
- Parents can sign as guarantor
- Extra repayments + redraw services
- Free redraw facility
- Discharge fee at end of loan
- Repayments may increase if RBA raises rates
Interest rate structure
$50k - $7.5m
Principal & interest
Loan term range
1 - 30 years
Unlimited extra repayments
Redraw fee: $0
Allows split interest
ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
Total estimated upfront fees
Other upfront fee
Minimum SMSF Amount
- Special Get a low variable interest rate loan with no ongoing fees. Plus you can make extra repayments and free redraw online.Offer ends on 31st August, 2020.
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banks and provides a range of financial products, including home loans, credit cards, bank accounts, personal loans and insurance. It was founded in 1865 and is headquartered in London.
HSBC home loans range from standard owner-occupier home loans and investor home loans to specialist market linked loans, line-of-credit loans, home equity loans and more.
HSBC has branches throughout most states in Australia and offers customer service online, via email and over the phone.