- No upfront or ongoing fees
- 100% full offset account
- Parents can sign as guarantor
- Extra repayments + redraw services
- Discharge fee at end of loan
- Repayments may increase if RBA raises rates
Interest rate structure
$400k - $100m
Principal & interest
Loan term range
0 - 30 years
100% offset account
Unlimited extra repayments
Redraw fee: $10
Allows split interest
ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
Estimated upfront fees
Minimum SMSF Amount
- Special No application and valuation fees for investment loans over $400k
The No Regrets Home Loan requires a minimum borrowing amount of $400,000
Compare and review home loans with similar features
Hunter United is a customer-owned institution, which means it is owned by its members rather than by shareholders.
Hunted United has six branches in Newcastle and the lower Hunter region of New South Wales. The credit union has been operating for more than 50 years and has about 9,000 members.
Hunter United offers an array of home loans, including ‘standard’ home loans, investor mortgages, interest-only home loans and green home loans.