Macquarie Credit Union is a financial institution that offers a full range of banking services including home and car loans, savings deposits, credit cards and insurance products.
Macquarie Credit Union, based in Dubbo, was established to service the needs of the employees and families of local, state or federal government agencies in NSW or the ACT and essential energy services. Anyone working for these organisations or residing in the Dubbo local government area can become a member.
The credit union meets the same regulatory standards as banks and is a long-standing financial service provider. The difference between credit unions and the banks is that Macquarie Credit Union guarantees to serve its members first rather than profit making.
Macquarie Credit Union Home Loan Calculator
Interested in a Macquarie Credit Union home loan? RateCity has a suite of calculators that can show you what your repayments would be and how Macquarie Credit Union compares to its competitors. Simply plug in your borrowing amount below.
Macquarie Credit Union home loans
|Product||Advertised rate ||Upfront fee ||Comparison rate* ||Ongoing fee ||Go To Site |
- Variety of home loan products to choose from.
- Package deals available to bundle financial products and get discounts.
- Flexible home loans for investors and owner-occupiers.
- Generous borrowing limits for home loans and low interest rates.
- Comprehensive customer service offering.
- Must be a member.
- Limited branch access.
- Minimum asset/liability levels on some home loans.
- Limited ATM access.
Macquarie Credit Union has a head office in Dubbo which you can visit five days a week. Customers are also able to ring Macquarie Credit Union staff at their call centre or conduct telephone or internet banking 24/7. They also offer access to RediATM facilities.
- Customer service centre (phone)
- Mobile app
- Online banking
- Email inquiries
- NSW branch
How to Apply
Macquarie Credit Union offers a number of different ways to apply for a home loan, but first, you must be a member. You will also need to provide documentation when applying for a home loan. This will include:
- Personal identification material.
- Proof of income – whether you are self-employed or work for an employer.
- Proof of other income, including rental income.
- Information regarding your debts and assets.