Standard Variable Rate Investment Loan (Principal & Interest)
Cashback$1,000 cashback on all MOVE Bank home loans
- Last updated on 26 May 2020
based on $350,000 loan amount for 25 years
- No ongoing fees
- 100% full offset account
- Parents can sign as guarantor
- Extra repayments + redraw services
- Discharge fee at end of loan
- Repayments may increase if RBA raises rates
Interest rate structure
$50k - $3m
Principal & interest
Loan term range
1 - 30 years
100% offset account
Unlimited extra repayments
Redraw fee: $0
Allows split interest
ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
Estimated upfront fees
Minimum SMSF Amount
- Cashback $1,000 cashback on all MOVE Bank home loans$1,000 cash back offer available for home or investment applications submitted & approved by 29/05/2020. Settlement must take place before 30/06/2020. Exceptions up to 6 months for purchase settlements may apply. Minimum loan amount $400,000. Offer excludes broker referred loans or internal refinance.
Alternate interest rate and LVR conditions apply to interest only loans. Details are available on application.
Compare and review home loans with similar features
MOVE Bank is a member-owned credit union that was established in 1968 as the Railways Credit Union and renamed in 2016.
MOVE is based in Brisbane and offers a range of home loans to suit borrowers such as first home buyers, upgraders, investors and refinancers. It also offers other banking products such as bank accounts and insurance.
MOVE has a central branch in Brisbane, and home loan enquiries can also be made online, over the phone or by email.