- No upfront or ongoing fees
- Parents can sign as guarantor
- Extra repayments + redraw services
- Free redraw facility
- Discharge fee at end of loan
- Repayments may increase if RBA raises rates
Interest rate structure
$50k - $3.5m
Principal & interest
Loan term range
1 - 30 years
Unlimited extra repayments
Redraw fee: $0
Allows split interest
ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
Total estimated upfront fees
Other upfront fee
Minimum SMSF Amount
- Cashback Get between $1,000 to $10,000 as cashback on loans above $250,000. Available for new loans and refinancing.$2,000 cashback for loans < $1 mn. $4,000 cashback for loans < $2 mn. $6,000 cashback for loans < $3 mn. $8,000 cashback for loans < $4 mn. $10,000 cashback for loans > $4 mn. Min loan amount of $250,000 to receive cashback offer.
100% offset account available at $10 per month. 0.08% discount on rate after 60 months.
Reduce Home Loans is 100 per cent dedicated to home loans, offering no other financial services. It’s also primarily online, and this simple business model helps Reduce Home Loans keep running costs down and deliver low interest rates.
This Australian owned and operated lender only opened in 2010, so it’s a relative newcomer. However, Reduce Home Loans has won many business awards since, including Money Magazine’s cheapest non-bank home loan in 2016, 2017 and 2018.