Prime Flex Fixed Investment Loan (Principal and Interest) 3 Years (LVR 90%-95%)
- Last updated on 10 Jul 2020
Fixed - 3 years
based on $350,000 loan amount for 25 years
- Suitable for low deposits
- Repayments will not change during fixed period
- No redraw and no offset
- Annual fee charged
- Discharge fee at end of loan
- Repayments won't decrease if RBA cuts rates
Interest rate structure
Fixed - 3 years
$150k - $2m
Principal & interest
Loan term range
15 - 30 years
Unlimited extra repayments
Allows split interest
ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
Total estimated upfront fees
Other upfront fee
Minimum SMSF Amount
Compare and review home loans with similar features
Resimac is a non-bank lender that’s been operating since 1985. In 2016, the business merged with specialised Australian mortgage provider, Homeloans.com.au.
Resimac is an ASX-listed lender that focuses on providing a broad range of home loans, an exclusive customer benefits program, and a network of over 12,000 broker partners.
Resimac doesn’t have traditional branches, but has a number of satellite sales offices nationwide. Resimac is also a Carbon Conscious lender and plants a tree for every settled home loan.
Real Time RatingsTM looks at your individual home loan requirements and uses this information to rank every applicable home loan in our database out of five.
This score is based on two main factors – cost and flexibility.
Cost is calculated by looking at the interest rates and fees over the first five years of the loan.
Flexibility is based on whether a loan offers features such as an offset account, redraw facility and extra repayments.
Real Time RatingsTM also includes the following assumptions:
- Costs are calculated on the current variable rate however they could change in the future.
- Loans are assumed to be principal and interest
- Fixed-rate loans with terms greater than five years are still assessed on a five-year basis, so 10-year fixed loans are assessed as being only five years’ long.
- Break costs are not included.