Home Package Plus Personal Variable Special (Interest Only) ($150k+)
CashbackRefinance and get up to $3,000 cash bonus with an eligible Suncorp Bank Home Loan. Expiry date: 30/09/2020
- Last updated on 15 Aug 2020
based on $300,000 loan amount for 25 years
- No upfront fees
- 100% full offset account
- Parents can sign as guarantor
- Extra repayments + redraw services
- Annual fee charged
- Discharge fee at end of loan
- Repayments may increase if RBA raises rates
Interest rate structure
$150k - $100m
Principal & interest
Loan term range
8 - 30 years
100% offset account
Unlimited extra repayments
Redraw fee: $20
Allows split interest
ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
Total estimated upfront fees
Other upfront fee
Minimum SMSF Amount
- Cashback Refinance and get up to $3,000 cash bonus with an eligible Suncorp Bank Home Loan.Get a $2,000 cash bonus when you refinance with an eligible Suncorp Bank Home Loan of $250k+. Excludes Suncorp Loans. Apply by 30/09/2020, settle by 29/12/2020. T&Cs & eligibility criteria apply.
$0 package fee for the first year for new customers
Compare and review home loans with similar features
Suncorp Bank was founded in 1902 as the Queensland Agricultural Bank. It is now the fifth largest bank in Australia.
The bank has headquarters in Brisbane with branches throughout the country. Suncorp offers a range of financial products and services, including personal and home loans, credits cards, savings accounts, commercial and agribusiness banking as well as financial planning and investment services.
Suncorp Bank has won a number of awards and was named Money magazine’s Bank of the Year in 2015, the first non-major bank to win the award.
Suncorp Bank Home Loan Calculator
Interested in an Suncorp Bank home loan? RateCity has a suite of calculators that can show you what your repayments would be and how Suncorp Bank compares to its competitors. Simply plug in your borrowing amount below.