Home Package Plus Personal Variable Special (Interest Only) ($150k+)
CashbackRefinance and get up to $3,000 cash bonus with an eligible Suncorp Bank Home Loan.
- Last updated on 04 Jun 2020
Smart Home Loan
specialGet one of the lowest variable interest rates on the market and pay no application or ongoing fees
Get one of the lowest variable interest rates on the market
Smart Home Loan
based on $300,000 loan amount for 25 years
- No upfront fees
- 100% full offset account
- Parents can sign as guarantor
- Extra repayments + redraw services
- Annual fee charged
- Discharge fee at end of loan
- Repayments may increase if RBA raises rates
Interest rate structure
$150k - $100m
Principal & interest
Loan term range
8 - 30 years
100% offset account
Unlimited extra repayments
Redraw fee: $20
Allows split interest
ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
Estimated upfront fees
Minimum SMSF Amount
- Cashback Refinance and get up to $3,000 cash bonus with an eligible Suncorp Bank Home Loan.Get $2,000 cash back for refinanced loans $250k - $749k. Get $3,000 for refinanced loans over $750k. Excludes Suncorp Loans. Apply by 10/07/2020, settle by 10/11/2020. Further T&C’s & eligibility apply.
$0 package fee for the first year for new customers
Compare and review home loans with similar features
Suncorp Bank was founded in 1902 as the Queensland Agricultural Bank. It is now the fifth largest bank in Australia.
The bank has headquarters in Brisbane with branches throughout the country. Suncorp offers a range of financial products and services, including personal and home loans, credits cards, savings accounts, commercial and agribusiness banking as well as financial planning and investment services.
Suncorp Bank has won a number of awards and was named Money magazine’s Bank of the Year in 2015, the first non-major bank to win the award.
Suncorp Bank Home Loan Calculator
Interested in an Suncorp Bank home loan? RateCity has a suite of calculators that can show you what your repayments would be and how Suncorp Bank compares to its competitors. Simply plug in your borrowing amount below.