- No upfront or ongoing fees
- Extra repayments + redraw services
- Free redraw facility
- Repayments may decrease if RBA cuts rates
- Repayments may increase if RBA raises rates
Interest rate structure
$100k - $2m
Principal & interest
Loan term range
1 - 30 years
Unlimited extra repayments
Redraw fee: $0
Allows split interest
ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
Estimated upfront fees
Minimum SMSF Amount
Compare and review home loans with similar features
Since 2007, UBank has been providing Australians with a wide range of banking products, including home loans and savings and transaction accounts. UBank makes applying for a home loan fast and simple with 24 hour customer support. UBank is an online-only lender that is backed by NAB.
Since UBank is an online bank, you’ll need to be comfortable completing a UBank home loan application online, rather than by visiting a branch. With no branches to manage, UBank is able to offer lower interest rates and fees than other more traditional banks.
UBank has won numerous awards, including Money Magazine’s “Best of the Best” award, the BAI Financial Global Product Innovation Award for its refinance mortgage UHomeloan, and the 2012 Australian Lending Award for Best Online Operator.
Home loan customers can contact UBank by phone, email, or online via the UBank website.
Real Time RatingsTM uses a range of information to provide personalised results:
- Your loan amount
- Your borrowing status (whether you are an owner-occupier or an investor)
- Your loan-to-value ratio (LVR)
- Your personal preferences (such as whether you want an offset account or to be able to make extra repayments)
- Product information (such as a loan’s interest rate, fees and LVR requirements)
- Market changes (such as when new loans come on to the market)