Reward Me Home Loan Fixed ($300k+) (Principal and Interest) 2 Years
Cashback$2500 cashback when you refinance. Minimum loan size $300k, LVR up to 80% Expiry date: 28/08/2020
- Last updated on 14 Aug 2020
Fixed - 2 years
based on $350,000 loan amount for 30 years
- Repayments will not change during fixed period
- Limited extra repayments
- No redraw and no offset
- Discharge fee at end of loan
- Repayments won't decrease if RBA cuts rates
Interest rate structure
Fixed - 2 years
$300k - $100m
Principal & interest
Loan term range
1 - 30 years
Allowed with restrictions
Allows split interest
ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
Total estimated upfront fees
Other upfront fee
Minimum SMSF Amount
- Cashback $2500 cashback when you refinance. Minimum loan size $300k, LVR up to 80%For all new refinance applications received between 18 May 2020 and 28 August 2020, and have their loan settled by 30 October 2020.Minimum loan amount $300,000 and up to 80% loan-to-value ratio. You will need to open a Reward Me Home Loan Companion account alongside your loan, where the $2,500 cashback payment will be credited within 60 days of settlement.
Velocity Points on settlement, monthly, every 3 years
Compare and review home loans with similar features
Virgin Money has a head office in Sydney and offers a range of financial products and services, including credit cards, superannuation, home loans, insurance and savings account.
Virgin Money Home Loan Calculator
Interested in an Virgin Money home loan? RateCity has a suite of calculators that can show you what your repayments would be and how Virgin Money compares to its competitors. Simply plug in your borrowing amount below.
You can only check your rates once. However we will send you, via email, the link to the result page so that you may return to it.
We use encryption so you can safely and securely enter your personal and financial information on our website.
We keep all information entered on our site private and confidential. We will not pass your information on to people outside RateCity without your consent.
No. While we will do our best to show a list of loans that may suit your needs, if you choose to apply to refinance, it is up to the lender to approve or disapprove your loan based on your individual circumstances, after you have submitted all your paperwork.
This can sometimes take up to 30 days, so it is important to find out exactly what the criteria is for the loan, and what you need in terms of paperwork. RateCity does not make any suggestions taking into account your personal and individual needs.