Reward Me Investment Loan (Principal and Interest) ($75k-$500k, LVR < 80%)
Cashback$2500 cashback when you refinance. Minimum loan size $300k, LVR up to 80% Expiry date: 28/08/2020
- Last updated on 14 Aug 2020
based on $350,000 loan amount for 30 years
- 100% full offset account
- Extra repayments + redraw services
- Free redraw facility
- Repayments may decrease if RBA cuts rates
- Discharge fee at end of loan
- Repayments may increase if RBA raises rates
Interest rate structure
$75k - $500k
Principal & interest
Loan term range
1 - 30 years
100% offset account
Unlimited extra repayments
Redraw fee: $0
Allows split interest
ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
Total estimated upfront fees
Other upfront fee
Minimum SMSF Amount
- Cashback $2500 cashback when you refinance. Minimum loan size $300k, LVR up to 80%For all new refinance applications received between 18 May 2020 and 28 August 2020, and have their loan settled by 30 October 2020.Minimum loan amount $300,000 and up to 80% loan-to-value ratio. You will need to open a Reward Me Home Loan Companion account alongside your loan, where the $2,500 cashback payment will be credited within 60 days of settlement.
Velocity Points - at settlement, monthly and every 3 years
Compare and review home loans with similar features
Investor Accelerates - Liberate (LVR 70%-80%) (Principal and Interest)
specialAdvertised variable rates takes effect for new and existing customers from 30th Sep 2020, however customers applying for a home loan from Wednesday 12th of August will also receive these rates.
Virgin Money has a head office in Sydney and offers a range of financial products and services, including credit cards, superannuation, home loans, insurance and savings account.
Virgin Money Home Loan Calculator
Interested in an Virgin Money home loan? RateCity has a suite of calculators that can show you what your repayments would be and how Virgin Money compares to its competitors. Simply plug in your borrowing amount below.
You can only check your rates once. However we will send you, via email, the link to the result page so that you may return to it.
We use encryption so you can safely and securely enter your personal and financial information on our website.
We keep all information entered on our site private and confidential. We will not pass your information on to people outside RateCity without your consent.
No. While we will do our best to show a list of loans that may suit your needs, if you choose to apply to refinance, it is up to the lender to approve or disapprove your loan based on your individual circumstances, after you have submitted all your paperwork.
This can sometimes take up to 30 days, so it is important to find out exactly what the criteria is for the loan, and what you need in terms of paperwork. RateCity does not make any suggestions taking into account your personal and individual needs.