On this page
Pros and Cons
- Contribution and pension accounts in one.
- Banking facility - at call access to pension (via ATM, internet, phone and branches).
- Fee rebates for account balances over $500,000 and $1 million, including family linking.
- Online account access with transaction capabilities.
- Dedicated pension helpline answered by specialist team.
- External financial advice solution.
- No fees to move money between contribution and pension accounts.
Russell Investments Fees and Features
Fund fees vs. Industry average
Fund past-5-year return vs. Industry average
Investment option performance
Past 5-year return
Calc fees on 50k
Variety of options
Go to site
Popular pension funds products
AustralianSuper Choice Income Account
Strong long-term performance and low fees
Flexible investment choice - 11 options and the Member Direct
Free retirement seminars and webcasts
Full online account access at any time via PensionOnline with Mobile App available
AMG Super - Account Based Pension
5 managed and 6 sector specific options as well as over 50 managed funds at wholesale rates.
Direct access to direct equities for members.
Same fee structure as the employer and personal products but no tax rebate available.
Online access to all transactions and investment performance.
Affinity with members and employers.
Choice of 7 investment options.
Comprehensive and complete financial advice.