Compare travel cards from a range of providers
- Last updated on 16 Apr 2021
To help you make a choice about Travel Cards, here are some options you can consider. These are some examples of what’s available in the marketplace from selected providers.
ING Orange Everyday
- Qualify for the fee rebate by a monthly deposit of $1000 into your Everyday Account
- Shop online and overseas and pay no international transaction fees
- No monthly fees
- $75 cash bonus when you sign up
ATM fee rebate in anywhere in the world!
Qantas Cash Card
- Available currencies: AUD, AED, CAD, EUR, GBP, HKD, JPY, NZD, SGD, THB, USD.
- Overseas ATM fee: AUD$1.95
- Domestic ATM fee: AUD$0
- Currency conversion fee: 0%
- Initial load fee: 1%. Reload fee: 1%
- Purchase fee: AUD$0
No currency conversion or domestic ATM fees but be mindful of overseas ATM use.
- Available currencies: AUD, CAD, EUR, GBP, HKD, JPY, NZD, SGD, THB, USD.
- Initial Load fee: 0%. Reload fee: 0%
- Card Issuance fee: AUD$0
- AUD Currency fee: 0%
- Unsupported Currency fee: 4%
- Overseas ATM fee: AUD$3.50. Domestic ATM fee: AUD$3.50
Perks include 10 loadable currencies, no purchase fee, no reload fee and AUD currency fee
Westpac Global Currency Card
- Available currencies include AUD, USD, NZD, GBP, SGD, HKD, JPY, CAD, THB, ZAR.
- Overseas ATM fees charged based on currency, the big four are AUD2.00, GBP1.50, EUR2.00, USD2.00.
- No fees on initial load or reloading.
- Currency conversion fee of 3% when buying in a currency not loaded on the card.
- Top up available instantly online, via Bank Transfer, and via BPAY.
- iOS and Android app available.
A reloadable prepaid Visa money card that can be used to make payments in multiple currencies.