Created by Australia’s leading industry super funds, ME stands for a new kind of banking: one that’s fairer, more transparent and is committed to great deals for customers.
With award-winning home loans and term deposits, low-cost savings accounts, country-wide ATM access and banking experts that come to you at your convenience, ME is set to change the way Australians bank.
ME Bank Credit Cards rates
Today's top credit cards Products
Popular credit cards searches
- concierge service credit cards
- price guarantee credit cards
- extended warranty credit cards
- search credit cards
- 60 days interest free credit cards
- 55 days interest free credit cards
- under 10 interest rate credit cards
- under 12 interest rate credit cards
- free additional cardholders credit cards
- balance transfer 12 months credit cards
- View more searches
Yes, as credit card providers look at your annual income amount as well as your occupation. Minimum income requirements tend to be between $30,000 – $40,000 for standard and rewards credit cards, however low income credit cards can have minimum income requirements as low as $15,000 per year.