Created by Australia’s leading industry super funds, ME stands for a new kind of banking: one that’s fairer, more transparent and is committed to great deals for customers.
With award-winning home loans and term deposits, low-cost savings accounts, country-wide ATM access and banking experts that come to you at your convenience, ME is set to change the way Australians bank.
Popular credit cards searchesView All
- amplify platinum amplify rewards bank of melbourne credit cards
- amplify signature amplify rewards bank of melbourne credit cards
- vertigo platinum bank of melbourne credit cards
- vertigo visa bank of melbourne credit cards
- no annual fee visa bank of melbourne credit cards
- visa classic credit card northern inland credit union credit cards
- visa platinum bank of sydney credit cards
- classic visa p n bank credit cards
- amplify platinum amplify qantas banksa credit cards
- visa credit card people s choice credit union credit cards
- View more searches
Yes, as credit card providers look at your annual income amount as well as your occupation. Minimum income requirements tend to be between $30,000 – $40,000 for standard and rewards credit cards, however low income credit cards can have minimum income requirements as low as $15,000 per year.