Created by Australia’s leading industry super funds, ME stands for a new kind of banking: one that’s fairer, more transparent and is committed to great deals for customers.
With award-winning home loans and term deposits, low-cost savings accounts, country-wide ATM access and banking experts that come to you at your convenience, ME is set to change the way Australians bank.
Popular credit cards searchesView All
- top ratecity products credit cards
- cheap credit cards credit cards
- free bottle of wine when dining credit cards
- student credit cards credit cards
- 20000 bonus points credit cards
- free airport lounge pass credit cards
- no annual fee credit cards credit cards
- store credit cards credit cards
- high income credit cards credit cards
- overseas spending credit cards
- View more searches
Credit cards are a personal responsibility, so the reasons behind getting a credit card should also be personal.
You should always consider all the pros and cons of taking out a credit card before you sign on the dotted line.
For example, pros include the fact that credit cards can be a good way of paying for purchases, earning rewards points and building a credit history.
But there are also cons – credit cards can be expensive and put a lot of financial pressure on you.
You need to consider your personal finances and your lifestyle choices. Do you need a credit card? What options are out there for me? Can I handle the repayments? Why am I getting a credit card in the first place?