Click Loans is an online-only lender headquartered in Sydney. It is backed by some of Australia’s biggest financial and technology institutions, but prides itself on its ‘small business’ feel.
As an online-only lender, Click Loans has lower overheads, which it says results in lower rates and fees for its borrowers.
Click Loans Home Loan Calculator
Interested in a Click Loans home loan? RateCity has a suite of calculators that can show you what your repayments would be and how Click Loans compares to its competitors. Simply plug in your borrowing amount below.
Click Loans home loans rates
- Fast and easy online application process.
- Very competitive interest rates.
- Low fees.
- No branch network.
Click Loans offers a wide range of online customer service options, including Skype chat and Google hangouts. There is also a customer service call centre open Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm. Click Loans’ ‘home loan concierges’ make themselves available outside these hours if required.
- Customer service centre (phone)
- Mobile app
- Online banking
- Live Chat
- Online verification system to make applying for your loan fast, easy and convenient.
- You can also complete this process at an Australia Post office if you prefer.
How to Apply
The application process for Click Loans is all online and borrowers are guided through the stages. Before applying for a home loan it is advisable to think about how much money you could conceivably borrow given your financial situation and income. You will also need to provide documentation when applying for a home loan. This will include:
- Personal identification material.
- Proof of income and other earnings.
- Proof and type of employment.
- Details of current loans, debts and liabilities.
- Personal insurance documents.
Today's top home loan Products
Popular home loans searches
- LOW DOC Home Loans
- Low Interest Mortgage
- Best Mortgage
- Fixed Rate Mortgage
- Variable Rate Mortgage
- Home Loan Ratings
- First Mortgage
- Home Loans Comparison
- Low Interest Home Loans
- Mortgage Rates
- 1 year Fixed
- 3 year Fixed
- Investment Property
- SMSF Loans
- 1 Year Fixed Investment Property
- 3 Year Fixed Investment Property
- Home Equity
- Stamp Duty Calculator
- Best Home Loan Rates
- No Doc Home Loans
- No Deposit Home Loans
- Refinancing Home Loans
- Cheapest Home Loans
- View more searches