Reward Me Home Loan (Interest Only) ($500k-$750k, LVR 60%-80%)
Cashback$2500 cashback when you refinance. Minimum loan size $300k, LVR up to 80% Expiry date: 28/08/2020
- Last updated on 14 Aug 2020
based on $300,000 loan amount for 25 years
- 100% full offset account
- Extra repayments + redraw services
- Free redraw facility
- Repayments may decrease if RBA cuts rates
- Discharge fee at end of loan
- Repayments may increase if RBA raises rates
Interest rate structure
$500k - $750k
Principal & interest
Loan term range
1 - 30 years
100% offset account
Unlimited extra repayments
Redraw fee: $0
Allows split interest
ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
Total estimated upfront fees
Other upfront fee
Minimum SMSF Amount
- Cashback $2500 cashback when you refinance. Minimum loan size $300k, LVR up to 80%For all new refinance applications received between 18 May 2020 and 28 August 2020, and have their loan settled by 30 October 2020.Minimum loan amount $300,000 and up to 80% loan-to-value ratio. You will need to open a Reward Me Home Loan Companion account alongside your loan, where the $2,500 cashback payment will be credited within 60 days of settlement.
Compare and review home loans with similar features
Variable Home Loan (Interest Only)
specialAdvertised variable rates takes effect for new and existing customers from 30th Sep 2020, however customers applying for a home loan from Wednesday 12th of August will also receive these rates.
Virgin Money has a head office in Sydney and offers a range of financial products and services, including credit cards, superannuation, home loans, insurance and savings account.
Virgin Money Home Loan Calculator
Interested in an Virgin Money home loan? RateCity has a suite of calculators that can show you what your repayments would be and how Virgin Money compares to its competitors. Simply plug in your borrowing amount below.
RateCity wants to prove that it pays to check your home loan rate, and provide some extra motivation for doing so. We want to encourage people to take an active interest in their home loans, and gain a thorough understanding of what they’re paying and how much they could save.
You can only check your rates once. However we will send you, via email, the link to the result page so that you may return to it.
The winner will be chosen randomly from our entries on 21 May 2020 by Loyalty.com.au, in the presence of an independent scrutineer.
No. You can invite as many people to enter the competition as you like. Just remember that you’ll only get one extra entry in the competition for each invited friend that checks their own rate.