Calculate term deposit interest for Holiday Coast Credit Union
Pros and Cons
- Covered By government guarantee
- Interest cannot be paid to other institution
Holiday Coast Credit Union term deposit rates
|Savings Term||$1,000 - $4,999||$5,000 - $99,999||$100,000 - $499,999|
Similar term deposits
Popular term deposits searches
- Term Deposits Calculator
- Compare Term Deposits
- 5 Month Special Term Deposits
- 7 Month Special Term Deposits
- 9 Month Special Term Deposits
- 90 Day Term Deposits
- 180 Day Term Deposits
- 1 Year Term Deposits
- Bank Specials
- Short Term Deposits
- Long Term Deposits
- Bank Term Deposits
- High Interest Term Deposits
- Fixed Term Deposits
- companies term deposits
- all popular search term deposits
- covered government guarantee term deposits
- top ratecity products term deposits
- best fixed interest rates australia term deposits
- View more searches
Depending on your savings goals and how much you’re looking to invest, you have the option of choosing either a short or long term deposit account.
When comparing term deposit options, the term always refers to the amount of time the funds are deposited for.
Short term deposits are generally available for one month, two months, 90 days, four months, six months and 12 months. A long term deposit is any period from one year up to 10 years.
The easiest way to decide on the length of the term deposit is to think about your financial goals. If you’re planning a holiday or saving for a deposit, a short term deposit may work best. If you’ve got long-term financial goals or have more cash at your disposal, then a long term deposit may be a better option.