What is compulsory third-party insurance?

Nick Bendel

Nick Bendel

( 1 min read )

Compulsory third-party insurance, also known as CTP insurance or a green slip, is compulsory if you want to register a vehicle in Australia. If you’re responsible for a car accident, your compulsory third-party insurance will be used to pay any compensation due to anyone who might be injured or killed. However, compulsory third-party insurance doesn’t cover you for vehicle damage or theft.

Compare your product with the big 4 banks, or add more products to compare