CUA car loan repayment calculator
I want to borrow
CUA Car Loans rates
Today's top car loans Products
Popular car loans searches
- car loan home owner macquarie bank car loans
- car loan non home owner macquarie bank car loans
- secured pl vehicle 2 up to 7 yrs mystate car loans
- secured pl new vehicle up to 2yrs mystate car loans
- mortgage discount personal loan existing hl customer mystate car loans
- unsecured personal loan fixed mystate car loans
- personal ln unsec var nab car loans
- mortgage discount personal loan existing hl customer fixed mystate car loans
- personal loan secured newcastle permanent car loans
- advantage car loan 360 finance car loans
- View more searches
A bad credit car loan is a car loan for borrowers who have ‘bad credit’ or a bad credit history.
Some lenders refuse to offer bad credit car loans, because they believe there is an excessive risk that bad credit borrowers will not repay their loans. However, other lenders are willing to provide bad credit car loans.
Generally, these lenders charge higher interest rates for bad credit car loans than ‘prime’ car loans, reflecting the higher level of risk. Bad credit car loans may also have higher fees than prime car loans.
However, the big advantage of a bad credit car loan is that it allows borrowers with bad credit to access finance. Another advantage is that it could help bad credit borrowers improve their credit rating, assuming they make all their repayments on time.