We’re a brand new name with a brand new look and big plans to be the best independent financial services provider in Australia and New Zealand. Whilst we may be a new name in the consumer finance market, we look after more than 2.5 million customers with sales finance, credit cards, personal loans and consumer credit insurance. We’ve also forged successful partnerships with some of the region’s most iconic and successful retailers. We’d love to hear from you whether it’s to enquire about one of our products, how we can help your business grow or even if you want to speak to someone about your existing relationship with us.
Latitude Financial Services car loan repayment calculator
I want to borrow
Latitude Financial Services Car Loans rates
Popular car loans searchesView All
- new car loan 10 equity option macquarie credit union car loans
- used car loan 10 equity option macquarie credit union car loans
- flexi personal loan move bank car loans
- personal loan move bank car loans
- easyloan fixed easy street fin services car loans
- secured car loan 3 5 yrs old family first cu car loans
- used car loan loans com au car loans
- car loan fixed car less than 2 years loan greater than usd15k cua car loans
- online new car loan wide bay australia car loans
- platinum express car loan credit one equipment finance car loans
- View more searches
Historically, finding a great car loan would require excess research ranging from visiting an excess of websites or making phone calls, but technology has moved on. Using RateCity, Australia’s leading financial comparison service, you can check out great deals from a range of lenders on the one site.
To start, select the amount you want to borrow and the length of the loan, narrowing your search to show just fixed or variable interest rate results.
Once you’ve indicated your search criteria, you’ll see an immediate list of lenders, ranked by interest rate or application fees. You’ll also be able to view the monthly repayment amount for each result, helping you to know what you can afford.
Up to six products can be compared side-by-side, complete with more information about each car loan, giving you more information about your options.
When comparing your car loan options, it’s ideal to keep in mind some points find a great car loan for your needs. Consider the following:
- Choosing a low interest car loan can reduce costs
- Selecting an option with low fees and charges is ideal, because these can really add up
- Be aware of penalties, such as early exit penalties if you pay off the loan sooner than expected
- Consider the features that best suit your situation
There are many ways to ensure that you get a great car loan. Ultimately, you’ll end up with the best deal by doing your research and selecting the most suitable product for you.