You’re unique. Your loan should be too. At SocietyOne, we treat your loan on an individual basis. That means we reward you for your good credit with a great rate on a personal loan. Got a good credit score? Visit SocietyOne and see how much you can save.
If you don’t know your credit score, you can get it at www.getcreditscore.com.au
SocietyOne car loan repayment calculator
I want to borrow
SocietyOne Car Loans rates
Go To Site
monthly over 5 years
of loan amount
$5k to $50k
Popular car loans searchesView All
- used car loan racq car loans
- new car loan packaged with advantage home loan special mortgage house car loans
- car loan pepper car loans
- primeedge new car loan carloans com au car loans
- primeedge used car loan carloans com au car loans
- car loan special qbank car loans
- personal loan moneyme car loans
- medium credit personal loan moneyme car loans
- unsecured car loan excellent credit money place car loans
- unsecured car loan good credit money place car loans
- View more searches
There are four different ways you can get a car loan. You can go straight to a lender. You can get a finance broker to organise a car loan for you. You can get ‘dealer finance’ – which is when the car dealer organises a car loan for you. Or you can organise your own car loan through a comparison website, like RateCity.
Whichever method you choose, you will need to provide proof of identification, proof of income and proof of savings. So you may be asked for any combination of passport, driver’s licence, bank statements, payslips, tax returns and utility bills. You might also be asked to provide proof of insurance.