Stratton car loan repayment calculator
I want to borrow
Stratton Car Loans rates
Today's top car loans Products
Popular car loans searches
- used car loan racq car loans
- unsecured car loan excellent credit money place car loans
- unsecured car loan average credit money place car loans
- new car loan silver members racv car loans
- secured personal loan qccc car loans
- all purpose loan standard qbank car loans
- new car loan 5yrs old special macquarie credit union car loans
- secured pathway personal loan pioneer credit connect car loans
- secured progress personal loan pioneer credit connect car loans
- secured peak personal loan pioneer credit connect car loans
- View more searches
A bad credit car loan is a car loan for borrowers who have ‘bad credit’ or a bad credit history.
Some lenders refuse to offer bad credit car loans, because they believe there is an excessive risk that bad credit borrowers will not repay their loans. However, other lenders are willing to provide bad credit car loans.
Generally, these lenders charge higher interest rates for bad credit car loans than ‘prime’ car loans, reflecting the higher level of risk. Bad credit car loans may also have higher fees than prime car loans.
However, the big advantage of a bad credit car loan is that it allows borrowers with bad credit to access finance. Another advantage is that it could help bad credit borrowers improve their credit rating, assuming they make all their repayments on time.