360 Finance offers personal loans, car loans, home loans, business finance and insurance.
Although 360 Finance’s head office is in Brisbane, the lender has customers throughout Australia, with customer support offered over the phone and online.
360 Finance also has relationships with other financial institutions, including the country’s big four banks, ANZ, Commonwealth Bank, NAB and Westpac. It will search through its list of lenders to find a personal loan that might best meet a customer’s needs.
360 Finance personal loan repayment calculator
I want to borrow
360 Finance Personal Loans rates
Features of 360 Finance personal loans
360 Finance offers a wide variety of personal loans:
- Car loans (used and new car loans)
- Bike loans
- Boat loans
- Caravan loans
- Equine equipment loans
- Jet ski loans
360 Finance personal loans can either have variable or fixed interest rates, with terms of one to seven years.
Customers can choose between:
- Secured personal loan: This type of loan uses an asset as collateral. A secured loan often has a lower interest rate than an unsecured loan.
- Unsecured personal loan: This type of loan doesn’t have collateral, so usually a customer’s credit history and current financial situation will be taken into consideration by 360 Finance.
Repayment on 360 Finance personal loans can be made weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
360 Finance – customer service
360 Finance doesn’t have any branches, with customer service being offered either over the phone or online.
Customer service staff are available by phone and email, from 8am-6pm Monday to Friday.
Who is eligible for a 360 Finance personal loan?
To be eligible you must:
- Be 18 years or over
- Be an Australian permanent resident or citizen
- Have a reasonable credit history
- Have proof of employment
360 Finance does offer personal loans to the self-employed (although extra documents may be needed).
If a borrower has previously been bankrupt, they may still be eligible, however additional information will be needed.
How to apply for a 360 Finance personal loan?
To apply for a 360 Finance personal loan, you’ll need provide the following details:
- Proof of Australian residency or citizenship
- Proof of income
- Information about your credit history (including any credit defaults)
Usually once you fill in an online form, a 360 Finance customer service representative will be in touch to discuss your application.
360 Finance personal loan review
360 Finance offers a range of personal loans to suit a wide variety of customers.
The interest rates on 360 Finance personal loans vary significantly between the types of loans it offers. Generally, secured loans have much lower interest rates than unsecured loans.
Compared to its competitors, 360 Finance offers many personal loans that have very low interest rates. However, to make sure you get the best deal, it’s worth comparing their rates carefully with other lenders.
When it comes to fees, they vary significantly between the types of personal loans 360 Finance offers. Some charge upfront fees as well as monthly fees, while others wave these. Early exit fees may also be charged and there are missed payment penalty fees as well.
Today's top personal loans Products
Popular personal loans searches
- circle credit co op personal loans
- citibank personal loans
- scu personal loans
- regional australia bank personal loans
- service one members banking personal loans
- summerland cu personal loans
- societyone personal loans
- teachers mutual bank personal loans
- bank first personal loans
- gateway bank personal loans
- View more searches