Pepper Money is an award-winning Australian non-bank lender, specialising in personal loans, home loans and car loans. Pepper’s personal loans offer flexible repayment options, where you can choose how frequently you make your repayments, and even pay back your loan sooner. With no establishment fees or ongoing account -keeping fees, you can manage the cost of your personal loan and avoid hidden surprises.
Pepper personal loans are 100 per cent online, so you can quickly and easily apply in the comfort of your own home. Whether you apply online with your computer or use Pepper’s purpose-built mobile-friendly application, your personal loan application can be completed in as little as 15-20 minutes.
Pepper personal loan repayment calculator
I want to borrow
Pepper Personal Loans rates
Go To Site
monthly over 5 years
Fully drawn advance
monthly over 5 years
Fully drawn advance
Features of a Pepper Money personal loan
Pepper Personal Loans are structured with minimal fees – there’s no application fee or ongoing fee to worry about. Using these flexible personal loans, you can borrow between $5,000 and $50,000 for a variety of different purposes, including debt consolidation, or paying for holidays, renovations or weddings.
Once you’ve completed the short online application for a Pepper Money personal loan, you should receive your funds the next business day following approval – often within 48 hours.
Pepper Money personal loans can be used for a range of different purposes including:
- Debt consolidation
- Medical bills
- Student fees
Pepper Money personal loans – customer service
Pepper Money doesn’t have any branches, but you can apply for a personal loan with Pepper Money online. You can also talk to them via the phone:
- Online enquiry
- Phone, Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 6:00pm (AEDT)
Who is eligible for a Pepper Money personal loan?
To be eligible for a Pepper Money personal loan you’ll need to meet the following criteria:
- Be 18 years or over
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Have proof of income and employment
- Be able to afford the personal loan repayments
How to apply for a Pepper Money personal loan?
To apply for a Pepper Money personal loan, borrowers can apply online through the website. The application process takes around 15-20 minutes to complete and involves the following steps:
- Once you’ve compared your personal loan options, you can apply online from any device
- Once you’ve completed your personal loan application and provided supporting documentation, Pepper Money will review your application
- Once approved for a personal loan, the funds will be available to you within 48 hours
At the time of application, you’ll need to provide the following documentation:
- Proof of identity
- Proof of income and employment
- Details of any other financial commitments
Pepper Money personal loans review
Each Pepper Money personal loan is calculated to suit the borrower’s circumstances. Depending on what type of loan you choose, your credit rating and several other factors, the rate of interest you’ll pay on your personal loan could range from average to high. However, the lack of establishment and ongoing fees remains consistent across Pepper Money personal loans, which can help to manage some of the costs for these personal loans.
Borrowers who prefer face-to-face customer support should take note that Pepper Money is 100 per cent online. In saying that, borrowers can contact a Pepper Money lending specialist via phone and through email.
Before applying for a Pepper Money personal loan, always do your research and compare your personal loan options to make sure you’re getting a loan that suits your budget, needs and lifestyle.
Popular personal loans searchesView All
- unsecured personal loan bank of us personal loans
- personal loan property owners bank australia personal loans
- fixed rate personal loan unsecured anz personal loans
- personal loan pepper personal loans
- lifestyle personal loan bank australia personal loans
- medium credit personal loan moneyme personal loans
- secured fixed personal loan bank of melbourne personal loans
- fair rate personal loan opal sge credit union personal loans
- personal loan moneyme personal loans
- fixed rate personal loan credit union sa personal loans
- View more searches
The Australian personal loans market contains dozens of lenders offering several hundred different products. Personal loans are available through a range of institutions, including:
- The big four banks (ANZ, Commonwealth Bank, NAB and Westpac)
- Smaller banks (such as Bank of Queensland, Bendigo Bank and MyState)
- Mutual banks (such as Heritage Bank, Greater Bank and Newcastle Permanent)
- Credit unions (such as People’s Choice Credit Union, BCU and Community First Credit Union)
- Non-bank lenders (such as Pepper Money, Liberty and RACV)
- Peer-to-peer marketplaces (such as Harmoney, SocietyOne and RateSetter)
There are three main ways to access personal loans. You can go through a comparison website, such as RateCity. You can use a finance broker. Or you can directly contact the lender.