Heritage is Australia's largest member-owned bank. With a history going back to 1875, we've always been in the business of helping Australians realise their financial dreams and enrich their lives. What's the difference between a bank and a member-owned bank? We're independent - owned by our members, not shareholders. So instead of pursuing massive profits, our focus is on putting People first.
Heritage Bank car loan repayment calculator
I want to borrow
Heritage Bank Car Loans rates
Today's top car loans Products
Popular car loans searches
- payments primeedge new car loan carloans com au car loans
- payments car loan special qbank car loans
- payments personal loan moneyme car loans
- payments unsecured car loan good credit money place car loans
- payments unsecured car loan average credit money place car loans
- payments used car loan 5yrs old macquarie credit union car loans
- payments new car loan 12 months macquarie credit union car loans
- payments car loan unsec summerland cu car loans
- payments new car loan fixed special bank first car loans
- payments used car loan fixed special bank first car loans
- View more searches
There are four different ways you can get a car loan. You can go straight to a lender. You can get a finance broker to organise a car loan for you. You can get ‘dealer finance’ – which is when the car dealer organises a car loan for you. Or you can organise your own car loan through a comparison website, like RateCity.
Whichever method you choose, you will need to provide proof of identification, proof of income and proof of savings. So you may be asked for any combination of passport, driver’s licence, bank statements, payslips, tax returns and utility bills. You might also be asked to provide proof of insurance.