AMP Bank is a financial services company that was formed in 1849 as the Australian Mutual Provident Society.
AMP was made public in 1998 and now employs more than 5400 staff with over $110 billion in total assets and 820,000 shareholders. The company also includes AMP Capital, one of the largest investment managers in Asia Pacific with operations throughout the world. The bank has a head office in Sydney and provides a number of services, such as financial planning and banking products as well as investment advice through AMP Capital.
AMP Mortgage Calculator
Interested in an AMP home loan? RateCity has a suite of calculators that can show you what your repayments would be and how AMP compares to its competitors. Simply plug in your borrowing amount below.
AMP Bank home loans rates
Go To Site
Fixed - 2 years
Intro 12 months
- Flexible repayment and loan options available.
- Offers discounted rates on larger loans.
- Specialised loans available.
- Moderately-low rates on most loans.
- Ongoing fees charged on some loans.
- Limited interest-only payments.
Home loan customers can contact AMP through specialised phone lines that address home loans, new customer enquiries, general banking enquiries, as well as a line for superannuation, insurance and retirement queries. There is also the option to contact the bank via email or in person at the Sydney office. Customers can also request an appointment through an affiliated network of financial advisers that can be found via the AMP website.
Customer service centre (phone)
Mobile banking staff
How to Apply
Potential customers at AMP can apply for a home loan in a number of ways. They can download an application form from the AMP website and arrange an appointment with an AMP home loan specialist. Customers can also apply by phone or request the bank contact them when convenient. Before applying for a home loan it is advisable to think about how much money you could conceivably borrow given your financial situation and income. You will also need to provide documentation when applying for a home loan. This will include:
- Proof of identification.
- Proof of employment, income and assets.
- Information on current liabilities, debts and loans.
- Details of other earnings and expenses.
Refinancers will also be required to provide home loan statements for the previous six months and their last three statements for all loans, accounts or cards being refinanced.
Today's top home loan Products
Popular home loans searches
- LOW DOC Home Loans
- Low Interest Mortgage
- Best Mortgage
- Fixed Rate Mortgage
- Variable Rate Mortgage
- Home Loan Ratings
- First Mortgage
- Home Loans Comparison
- Low Interest Home Loans
- Mortgage Rates
- 1 year Fixed
- 3 year Fixed
- Investment Property
- SMSF Loans
- 1 Year Fixed Investment Property
- 3 Year Fixed Investment Property
- Home Equity
- Stamp Duty Calculator
- Best Home Loan Rates
- No Doc Home Loans
- No Deposit Home Loans
- Refinancing Home Loans
- Cheapest Home Loans
- View more searches
- check credit score home loans
- stress calculator home loans
- compare home loan rates home loans
- fixed rate home loans
- free refinance guide home loans
- owner occupied loans home loans
- guide home loans
- interest only investment loan rates home loans
- home loan calculators home loans
- how much can i borrow home loans