The Australian Military Bank was founded in 1959 and is Australia’s longest serving defence financial organisation with over $1 billion in total assets. Formerly the Australian Defence Credit Union, it was renamed the Australian Military bank in 2015.
The bank has over 50,000 members and over 30 branches at military bases around Australia. They offer home and personal loans, credit cards, savings accounts, insurance and superannuation, as well as financial planning and advice.
The Australian Military Bank has won numerous awards, including Money Magazine’s Best DIY Savings Account Award in 2016.
Australian Military Bank home loan calculator
Interested in an Australian Military Bank home loan? RateCity has a suite of calculators that can show you what your repayments would be and how Australian Military Bank compares to its competitors. Simply plug in your borrowing amount below.
Australian Military Bank home loans rates
Go To Site
Fixed - 2 years
- Interest only option for investors.
- Discounted rates for large deposits.
- Flexible payment options.
- Relatively high variable rates.
- Branch access limited to military bases.
Home loan customers can contact the Australian Military Bank in a variety of ways. They have a general customer phone line and can also be contacted by email or online. Customers can also meet with a lending specialist in person at a local branch or request a call back via the Australian Military Bank website.
- Customer service centre (phone)
- Mobile app
- Online banking
How to Apply
Home loan customers at the Australian Military Bank can apply for a loan via an online application form. There is also the option to call or visit a lending specialist in person at an Australian Military Bank branch, or to make an appointment with a mobile lender at a preferred time and location.
Before applying for a home loan it is advisable to think about how much money you could conceivably borrow given your financial situation and income. You will also need to provide documentation when applying for a home loan. This will include:
- Proof of personal identification.
- Proof of income and employment.
- Proof of other income, assets and earnings.
- Details of current debts, loans and liabilities.
- Personal insurance documents.
Today's top home loan Products
Popular home loans searches
- LOW DOC Home Loans
- Low Interest Mortgage
- Best Mortgage
- Fixed Rate Mortgage
- Variable Rate Mortgage
- Home Loan Ratings
- First Mortgage
- Home Loans Comparison
- Low Interest Home Loans
- Mortgage Rates
- 1 year Fixed
- 3 year Fixed
- Investment Property
- SMSF Loans
- 1 Year Fixed Investment Property
- 3 Year Fixed Investment Property
- Home Equity
- Stamp Duty Calculator
- Best Home Loan Rates
- No Doc Home Loans
- No Deposit Home Loans
- Refinancing Home Loans
- Cheapest Home Loans
- View more searches
- payments fixed rate investment loan 2 years interest only gateway bank home loans
- payments advantage package variable investment loan interest only 500k st george bank home loans
- standard fixed 3 yrs nab home loans
- fixed rate investment loan 3 years sge credit union home loans
- flexichoice prime investment loan genuine savings standard principal and interest lvr 80 90 resimac home loans
- flexichoice prime investment loan genuine savings standard principal and interest lvr greater 90 resimac home loans
- education package home loan standard fixed owner occupied 2 yrs bank first home loans
- prime home loan fixed 2 years imortgage home loans
- fixed rate home loan low doc 7 years anz home loans
- payments standard variable home loan principal and interest new customer 250k 500k circle credit co op home loans