Australian Unity is a member-owned financial services and healthcare company that was first formed in 1840 in Melbourne as the Manchester Unity International Order of Oddfellows in Victoria. In 1993, the company merged with Australian Natives’ Association and became Australian Unity.
The organisation is based in Melbourne, employs over 2000 staff and has over 300,000 members. Australian Unity provides a number of public services including health and dental insurance, assisted living and aged care services. They also offer financial products and services, issued through Big Sky Financial, such as banking and home loans, as well as investments, insurance and financial planning advice.
Australian Unity has won numerous awards for its financial and personal services.
Australian Unity home loan calculator
Interested in an Australian Unity home loan? RateCity has a suite of calculators that can show you what your repayments would be and how Australian Unity compares to its competitors. Simply plug in your borrowing amount below.
Australian Unity home loans rates
Go To Site
Fixed - 3 years
- Package loans available.
- No annual package fees.
- Low rates.
- No branch access.
- Limited loan options.
Home loan customers at Australian Unity can contact the organisation via a number of methods. There is a specialised phone line and email contact for home loan customers, as well as a general customer enquiry line. Customers can also contact an affiliated home loan consultant via the Australian Unity website.
- Customer service centre (phone)
- Online banking
- Live chat
- Mobile banking staff
How to Apply
Potential home loan customers at Australian Unity can apply for a loan by submitting a loan enquiry form via the Australian Unity website, after which time a home loan specialist will contact them at a preferred date and time. Customers can also make enquiries via email or by phone on the specialised home loan line. Before applying for a home loan it is advisable to think about how much money you could conceivably borrow given your financial situation and income. You will also need to provide documentation when applying for a home loan. This will include:
- Personal identification documents.
- Proof of income – whether you are self-employed or work for an employer.
- Proof of other earnings, assets and savings.
- Details of debts, loans and liabilities.
- Personal insurance documents.
Today's top home loan Products
Popular home loans searches
- LOW DOC Home Loans
- Low Interest Mortgage
- Best Mortgage
- Fixed Rate Mortgage
- Variable Rate Mortgage
- Home Loan Ratings
- First Mortgage
- Home Loans Comparison
- Low Interest Home Loans
- Mortgage Rates
- 1 year Fixed
- 3 year Fixed
- Investment Property
- SMSF Loans
- 1 Year Fixed Investment Property
- 3 Year Fixed Investment Property
- Home Equity
- Stamp Duty Calculator
- Best Home Loan Rates
- No Doc Home Loans
- No Deposit Home Loans
- Refinancing Home Loans
- Cheapest Home Loans
- View more searches
- mywealth package 500k 750k move bank home loans
- fusion investment loan principal and interest 200k 500k lvr 80 imortgage home loans
- easy refresh home loan australian financial home loans
- choice package tailored variable io 250 749k nab home loans
- fusion home loan pi 200k lvr 70 imortgage home loans
- basic variable investment loan principal and interest amounts 750k lvr 70 macquarie bank home loans
- investment fixed 4 yrs bendigo bank home loans
- home package plus special variable owner occupied io 150k 80 90 suncorp bank home loans
- home package plus residential fixed io 3 yrs 150k suncorp bank home loans
- home package plus investment fixed interest only 1 year suncorp bank home loans