Credit Union SA is a South Australian Credit Union that was formed in October 2009 from merging former credit unions ‘Satisfac’ and ‘Powerstate’. Both credit unions can trace their origins to the 1950s. The lender’s headquarters are based in Adelaide, with branches in metropolitan and regional South Australia. It boasts over 50,000 members and is South Australia’s third largest credit union.
Apart from home loans, Credit Union SA also provides customers with transaction and savings accounts, fixed term investments, personal loans, credit cards and insurance. They also make efforts to support local South Australians through their School Community Rewards program, which provides regular financial benefits to nominated schools. They also have a partnership with St John’s Youth Services, which provide support to at-risk young people.
Credit Union SA home loan calculator
Interested in a Credit Union SA home loan? RateCity has a suite of calculators that can show you what your repayments would be and how Credit Union SA compares to its competitors. Simply plug in your borrowing amount below.
Credit Union SA home loans rates
Go To Site
Fixed - 3 years
- Variety of flexible home loan features available
- Low minimum deposit requirement
- Loan packages available
- Branch access limited to SA
- Some loans have application and/or annual fees
Home loan customers at Credit Union SA can contact their lender in multiple ways depending on their needs. Customers can visit a local branch based throughout metropolitan and regional South Australia. They can also contact Credit Union SA through their call centre, as well as use their online services such as contact forms, emails and live chat.
- Customer service centre (phone)
- Mobile app
- Online banking
- Mobile banking staff
How to Apply
Credit Union SA customers can apply for a home loan online or seek assistance from a customer service representative by phone, email or chat. Before applying for a home loan, it's advisable to think about how much money you could conceivably borrow given your financial situation and income. You will also need to provide documentation when applying for a home loan. This will include:
- Personal identification material.
- Proof of income and other earnings.
- Proof and type of employment.
- Details of current loans, debts and liabilities.
- Personal insurance documents.
Today's top home loan Products
Home Value Loan
Popular home loans searches
- LOW DOC Home Loans
- Low Interest Mortgage
- Best Mortgage
- Fixed Rate Mortgage
- Variable Rate Mortgage
- Home Loan Ratings
- First Mortgage
- Home Loans Comparison
- Low Interest Home Loans
- Mortgage Rates
- 1 year Fixed
- 3 year Fixed
- Investment Property
- SMSF Loans
- 1 Year Fixed Investment Property
- 3 Year Fixed Investment Property
- Home Equity
- Stamp Duty Calculator
- Best Home Loan Rates
- No Doc Home Loans
- No Deposit Home Loans
- Refinancing Home Loans
- Cheapest Home Loans
- View more searches
- payments fixed rate home loan interest only 1 year lvr 80 bank of melbourne home loans
- virgin money variable rate virgin money home loans
- payments inv basic p i fixed 1 yr lvr 70 80 macquarie bank home loans
- payments liberty star investment loan fixed 3 years liberty financial home loans
- payments express credit facility the mutual home loans
- payments fixed 3 yrs bankvic home loans
- payments construction investment loan loans com au home loans
- premium plus package fixed io 4 years newcastle permanent home loans
- payments power home loan package 400k macquarie credit union home loans
- payments advantage package variable investment loan 250k 500k banksa home loans