Illawarra Credit Union has been serving the Illawarra region since 1972. It is community focused and aims to help members map and achieve their financial strategy. Customers of Illawarra Credit Union must also become a member of the union and therefore have a say in how it is run. One of the main points of difference here is that Illawarra’s profits are reinvested into the business, unlike the major banks where the profits go to the shareholders.
Illawarra offers a full range of financial products and services, including:
- Home loans.
- Personal loans.
- Savings accounts.
- Everyday transaction accounts.
- Term deposits.
- Business banking solutions.
Illawarra Credit Union Home Loan Calculator
Interested in a Illawarra home loan? RateCity has a suite of calculators that can show you what your repayments would be and how Illawarra compares to its competitors. Simply plug in your borrowing amount below.
Illawarra Credit Union home loans rates
Go To Site
Fixed - 3 years
Fixed - 3 years
Fixed - 3 years
- Competitive rates, especially for larger variable loans.
- Flexible fixed and variable loan features.
- No annual fees on fixed or variable loans.
- Additional repayments allowed.
- Limited home loan products from which to choose.
- Limited branch access.
- No mobile phone app.
Illawarra Credit Union has a limited branch network in the NSW Illawarra region, south of Sydney. You can call the credit union from Monday to Friday, as well as Saturday, or email them directly. You also have the option of online banking to have 24/7 access to your money.
- Customer service centre (phone)
- Online banking
- NSW branches
- Mobile lenders
How to Apply
Illawarra Credit Union allows you to apply online for a home loan or you can request that a mobile banker contact you, or you can visit a branch. But first, you must become a member, which is easy. You’ll need to provide a member share contribution of $2 so you can become a shareholder of the credit union. You’ll need to be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident to apply online. Documents you will need include:
- Personal identification material.
- Proof of income – whether you are self-employed or work for an employer.
- Proof of other income, including rental income.
- Information regarding your current debts, liabilities and assets.
Today's top home loan Products
Popular home loans searches
- LOW DOC Home Loans
- Low Interest Mortgage
- Best Mortgage
- Fixed Rate Mortgage
- Variable Rate Mortgage
- Home Loan Ratings
- First Mortgage
- Home Loans Comparison
- Low Interest Home Loans
- Mortgage Rates
- 1 year Fixed
- 3 year Fixed
- Investment Property
- SMSF Loans
- 1 Year Fixed Investment Property
- 3 Year Fixed Investment Property
- Home Equity
- Stamp Duty Calculator
- Best Home Loan Rates
- No Doc Home Loans
- No Deposit Home Loans
- Refinancing Home Loans
- Cheapest Home Loans
- View more searches
- premier package rocket repay home loan interest only 250k 750k westpac home loans
- payments express investment loan interest only fixed 1 year bendigo bank home loans
- payments fixed rate home loan principal and interest 5 years bank of china home loans
- payments base rate fixed 2 years boq home loans
- payments advantage package residential fixed 2 yrs 150k lvr 80 bank of melbourne home loans
- partnership advantage investment loan 250k regional australia bank home loans
- breakfree package fixed rate investment loan interest in advance yearly 2 years anz home loans
- payments select basic inv io 100k aussie home loans
- fixed residential investment loan 4 years interest only bendigo bank home loans
- payments my life residential fixed 2 yrs 150k scu home loans