Formerly known as Queensland Police Credit Union, QBank was first established in 1964 to service the economic and social needs of officers in the police force. In the years that followed, membership was open to other government sectors which included fire-fighters, ambulance officers, SES personnel and public sector staff. QBank now aims to address the needs of its members by offering financial advice, competitive loans, savings accounts and various other services and products.
QBank Home Loan Calculator
Interested in an QBank home loan? RateCity has a suite of calculators that can show you what your repayments would be and how QBank compares to its competitors. Simply plug in your borrowing amount below.
QBANK home loans rates
Go To Site
Fixed - 3 years
- Competitive package rates for larger loans.
- Flexible fixed loan features.
- No monthly fees on some loans.
- Split option on basic loans.
- Relatively low package fee.
- Must be a member.
- High rates on some home loans.
- No offset account on standard variable rate home loan.
- Limited branch access.
QPCU has three branches in Brisbane. Members can also call the service centre five days a week for personal service. You can also access your accounts via a national network of ATMs, a mobile banking app, internet banking and telephone banking facilities 24/7, as well as Bank@Post. You can also receive SMS alerts when banking and make SMS and email inquiries. Customer service centre (phone) Mobile app Online banking Email Brisbane branches
How to Apply
You can apply online, or through the call centre or go into a branch to become a member of QPCU. The credit union is targeted at people who ‘service and protect Queensland’ including Queensland police, Queensland Fire and Emergency Services employees, Queensland ambulance officers, Queensland Corrective Services employees, Australian Federal Police, Queensland Police Union employees, as well as Queensland Police Credit Union employees. Documents you will need to apply for a home loan include:
- Personal identification materials.
- Proof of income – whether you are self-employed or work for an employer.
- Proof of other income, including rental income.
- Information regarding your current debts, liabilities and assets.
Today's top home loan Products
Popular home loans searches
- LOW DOC Home Loans
- Low Interest Mortgage
- Best Mortgage
- Fixed Rate Mortgage
- Variable Rate Mortgage
- Home Loan Ratings
- First Mortgage
- Home Loans Comparison
- Low Interest Home Loans
- Mortgage Rates
- 1 year Fixed
- 3 year Fixed
- Investment Property
- SMSF Loans
- 1 Year Fixed Investment Property
- 3 Year Fixed Investment Property
- Home Equity
- Stamp Duty Calculator
- Best Home Loan Rates
- No Doc Home Loans
- No Deposit Home Loans
- Refinancing Home Loans
- Cheapest Home Loans
- View more searches
- health wealth happiness package fixed 1 year io australian unity home loans home loans
- variable investment loan illawarra cu nsw home loans
- breakfree package fixed rate investment loan low doc 10 years anz home loans
- connect investment loan principal and interest amounts greater than usd200k lvr 80 90 lj hooker home loans
- pinnacle plus package investment loan fixed 2 years io beyond bank home loans
- fixed rate investment loan low doc 4 years anz home loans
- empower fixed pi 2 yrs 95 yellow brick road home loans
- portfolio facility fixed 5 years nab home loans
- advantage package variable investment loan interest only 250k 500k banksa home loans
- privileges package fixed rate investment loan 3 years boq home loans