Resimac is a non-bank lender that’s been operating since 1985. In 2016, the business merged with specialised Australian mortgage provider, Homeloans.com.au.
Resimac is an ASX-listed lender that focuses on providing a broad range of home loans, an exclusive customer benefits program, and a network of over 12,000 broker partners.
Resimac doesn’t have traditional branches, but has a number of satellite sales offices nationwide. Resimac is also a Carbon Conscious lender and plants a tree for every settled home loan.
Resimac Home Loan Calculator
Interested in a Resimac home loan? RateCity has a suite of calculators that can show you what your repayments would be and how Resimac compares to its competitors. Simply plug in your borrowing amount below.
Resimac home loans rates
Go To Site
- Large variety of home loan products.
- Loans can accommodate borrowers with small deposits.
- Competitive interest rates.
- Loans are open to a wide range of borrowers.
- Limited branch network.
- Some products include ongoing fees.
Home loan customers at Resimac can contact customer support through the contact centre, email or through the online enquiry form. For loan application enquiries, Resimac will put you in touch with your local mobile loans consultant.
- Customer service centre (phone)
- Online banking
- Mobile banking staff
How to Apply
Borrowers wanting to apply for a Resimac home loan can either complete a secure online loan application form, download an application form or call through to the Contact Centre for more support. Before applying for a Resimac home loan, consider what you can afford to borrow and what other costs you need to factor in.
To apply for a Resimac home loan, you will need to supply the following information:
- Proof of identity.
- Proof of income including last two months’ payslips or last two years’ tax returns if you’re self-employed.
- Provide three months’ savings history, credit card statements and bank account statements.
Today's top home loan Products
Popular home loans searches
- LOW DOC Home Loans
- Low Interest Mortgage
- Best Mortgage
- Fixed Rate Mortgage
- Variable Rate Mortgage
- Home Loan Ratings
- First Mortgage
- Home Loans Comparison
- Low Interest Home Loans
- Mortgage Rates
- 1 year Fixed
- 3 year Fixed
- Investment Property
- SMSF Loans
- 1 Year Fixed Investment Property
- 3 Year Fixed Investment Property
- Home Equity
- Stamp Duty Calculator
- Best Home Loan Rates
- No Doc Home Loans
- No Deposit Home Loans
- Refinancing Home Loans
- Cheapest Home Loans
- View more searches
- breakfree package variable home loan interest only usd150k usd250k anz home loans
- residential fixed 4 yrs qbank home loans
- advantage package residential fixed 2 yrs 150k bank of melbourne home loans
- classic home loan special offer new customer lvr 80 90 qbank home loans
- breakfree investment fixed 7 yrs 150k anz home loans
- accelerator investment loan true value var hl 250k special interest only community first cu home loans
- premium plus package fixed investment pi 7 years newcastle permanent home loans
- payments basic io fixed 3 yrs lvr 70 macquarie bank home loans
- payments ultimate fixed investment loan interest only 2 years greater bank home loans
- member package inv flexible home loan fixed 5 yrs 40k me bank home loans