Suncorp Bank was founded in 1902 as the Queensland Agricultural Bank. It is now the fifth largest bank in Australia.
The bank has headquarters in Brisbane with branches throughout the country. Suncorp offers a range of financial products and services, including personal and home loans, credits cards, savings accounts, commercial and agribusiness banking as well as financial planning and investment services.
Suncorp Bank has won a number of awards and was named Money magazine’s Bank of the Year in 2015, the first non-major bank to win the award.
Suncorp Bank Home Loan Calculator
Interested in an Suncorp Bank home loan? RateCity has a suite of calculators that can show you what your repayments would be and how Suncorp Bank compares to its competitors. Simply plug in your borrowing amount below.
Suncorp Bank home loans rates
Go To Site
Fixed - 5 years
Fixed - 5 years
- Flexible loan options.
- Specialised and package loans available.
- Extensive branch access.
- Monthly and annual fees.
- Limited interest-only payments.
- High rates.
Suncorp gives potential customers a number of ways to contact the bank, including a general customer phone line, as well as lines for share-trading, business and insurance. Home loan customers can also contact the bank via email, online, meet in person with a Suncorp employee at a local branch or arrange an appointment with a mobile lender.
- Customer service centre (phone)
- Mobile app
- Online banking
- Mobile banking staff
How to Apply
Suncorp Bank customers can apply for a home loan in a number of ways. Applications can be made online at the Suncorp website, by phone or by visiting a staff member at a local branch. Customers can also book an appointment with a mobile lender via the Suncorp website or by phone. Before applying for a home loan it is advisable to think about how much money you could conceivably borrow given your financial situation and income. You will also need to provide documentation when applying for a home loan. This will include:
- Personal identification.
- Proof of income and employment.
- Proof of other income, including rental.
- Proof of your current debts, liabilities and loans.
- Details of other savings and assets.
For refinancers, you will also have to provide you home loan statements for the past three months and a current payout quote for the loan you wish to refinance.
Today's top home loan Products
Home Value Loan
Popular home loans searches
- LOW DOC Home Loans
- Low Interest Mortgage
- Best Mortgage
- Fixed Rate Mortgage
- Variable Rate Mortgage
- Home Loan Ratings
- First Mortgage
- Home Loans Comparison
- Low Interest Home Loans
- Mortgage Rates
- 1 year Fixed
- 3 year Fixed
- Investment Property
- SMSF Loans
- 1 Year Fixed Investment Property
- 3 Year Fixed Investment Property
- Home Equity
- Stamp Duty Calculator
- Best Home Loan Rates
- No Doc Home Loans
- No Deposit Home Loans
- Refinancing Home Loans
- Cheapest Home Loans
- View more searches
- residential fixed 4 yrs arab bank australia home loans
- payments partnership advantage investment loan 250k regional australia bank home loans
- payments investment standard fixed 3 yrs scu home loans
- payments premier fixed rate home loan 5 years io hsbc home loans
- payments wealth builder investment package australian unity home loans home loans
- payments breakfree equity manager 500k anz home loans
- inv select standard fixed 3 yrs aussie home loans
- payments total home loan variable 500k beyond bank home loans
- payments breakfree package fixed rate investment loan i0 1 year anz home loans
- payments choice package tailored fixed io 1 yr 150k nab home loans