Yellow Brick Road Home Loan Reviews & Compare vs Big 4 | RateCity
- Wide network of branches and financial consultants.
- Loans have competitive interest rates.
- Opportunity to bundle loans into an Empower Package.
- Some loans have ongoing fees.
- Some loans have limited features.
Yellow Brick Road customer service
Yellow Brick Road customers can contact a local broker by calling the customer service hotline, filling out the online enquiry form or popping into their local Yellow Brick Road branch.
✓ Customer service centre (phone)
✓ Mobile app
✓ Online banking
✓ Mobile banking staff
How to Apply
Customers wanting to apply for a Yellow Brick Road home loan can apply by filling out an enquiry form or by meeting with their local Yellow Brick Road Wealth Adviser. Before applying for a home loan it is advisable to think about how much money you could conceivably borrow given your financial situation and income. You will also need to provide documentation when applying for a home loan. This will include:
- Name and contact details of each borrower.
- Proof of income and employment including pay slips.
- List of income and expenses including credit card loans and car loans.