Now Finance is a personal loan company headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. With customer service at the core of the business, Now Finance helps its clients take care of the whole process from the loan application to repayments. Flexible loans are available for a range of scenarios including medical expenses, travel and debt consolidation.
Now Finance personal loan repayment calculator
I want to borrow
Now Finance Personal Loans rates
Go To Site
monthly over 5 years
Fully drawn advance
Go to site
monthly over 5 years
Fully drawn advance
Go to site
Features of a Now Finance personal loan
Now Finance offers borrowers access to unsecured personal loans, which can be used for a range of uses. Now Finance offers unsecured personal loans from $5,000 to $40,000, which can be paid back over a period of between 18 months and seven years.
Personal loans from Now Finance can be used to pay for a car, holiday, funeral, medical bills, debt consolidation, home improvement and weddings. Now Finance offers borrowers access to a dedicated personal loan account manager who will help you manage and assess your loan application.
Now Finance offers personalised interest rates, which means borrowers get different interest rates, depending on their credit history, credit score, employment status, cash flow and loan amount.
Now Finance personal loans can be used for a range of different purposes including:
- Debt consolidation
- Medical bills
- Student loans
- New cars
- Used cars
Now Finance personal loans – customer service
Now Finance doesn’t have any branches, but they can be reached by internet or phone:
- Online enquiry
- Phone, Monday to Friday, 8am – 8pm
Who is eligible for a Now Finance personal loan?
To be eligible for a Now Finance personal loan you’ll need to meet the following criteria:
- Be 18 years or over
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Have a minimum income of at least $20,000 per annum
- Have no outstanding defaults, court judgements, writs or bankruptcies listed on your credit file
- Have proof of income and employment
- Be a single borrower only – no joint applications
How to apply for a Now Finance personal loan?
To apply for a Now Finance personal loan, borrowers can apply online through the website. The application process takes around 10 minutes to complete and involves the following steps:
- Get a free online quote and calculate your interest rate estimate – with no impact on your credit score
- Apply for a personal loan online or via phone with a personal loan adviser
- Now Finance will assess your application and will be in contact if any additional information is needed
- Once approved, the funds are transferred into your nominated bank account
At the time of application, you’ll need to provide the following documentation:
- Proof of identity
- Proof of income and employment
- Details of any other financial commitments
Now Finance personal loans review
Now Finance offers unsecured personal loans of between $5,000 and $40,000. Depending on your credit history and a range of other factors, a Now Finance personal loan will have a tailored fixed interest rate. If you don’t have a great credit history, this personal loan may not offer the most competitive interest rates.
Now Finance personal loans are unsecured, which means you don’t have to provide collateral or security to get approval. Borrowers can choose between weekly or fortnightly payments, and have the option to repay their personal loan over a period of 18 months to seven years. Borrowers can make additional repayments into this loan; however, if the loan is paid out before 18 months, fees may apply. In addition to a hefty upfront free, this loan has an ongoing monthly fee.
Borrowers who apply for a loan with Now Finance will have access to a personal loan manager who will provide a consistent point of contact if you need to contact the company.
Before applying for a Now Finance personal loan, always do your research and compare your personal loan options to make sure you’re getting a loan that suits your budget, needs and lifestyle.
Popular personal loans searchesView All
- payments hume property package holders loan hume bank personal loans
- payments personal loan cash secured hunter united personal loans
- payments green saver loan hunter united personal loans
- payments personal loan unsecured hunter united personal loans
- payments personal overdraft secured illawarra cu nsw personal loans
- payments protected secured student loan the capricornian personal loans
- payments personal overdraft the mac personal loans
- payments secured peak personal loan pioneer credit connect personal loans
- payments personal loan unsecured the mac personal loans
- payments unsecured personal loan transport mutual credit union personal loans
- View more searches
Borrowers who take out bad credit personal loans don’t just pay higher interest rates than on regular personal loans – they also get loaned less money. Each lender has its own policies, but you’ll find it hard to get approved for a bad credit personal loan above $50,000.