IMB is one of Australia’s largest Building Societies. We are also one of Australia’s longest standing building societies, established in 1880. That’s over 130 years of helping our members achieve their financial goals; whether that’s buying their dream home, saving for something special or simply getting their day to day finances in order.
They have a wide range of home loans, personal loans, savings accounts, transaction accounts and investment accounts to ensure we can meet your financial needs. On top of that they can also help you with credit and debit cards, insurances and travel products. What’s better is that all of IMBs products are designed to give you a better value banking solution, whatever your age and stage of life.
They are also delivering on service, when and where you want it. They have you covered with an expanding branch network, mobile home loan specialists, access to a network of over 3,000 IMB and Westpac, St. George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA ATMs that are direct-charge free, free phone and internet banking and a team of professionals that are just a phone call away.
IMB Bank car loan repayment calculator
I want to borrow
IMB Bank Car Loans rates
Today's top car loans Products
Popular car loans searches
- fixed car loan 3 to 7 years bankstown city cu car loans
- fixed car loan with low emission vehicle discount bank australia car loans
- used car loan unsecured unicredit wa car loans
- secured new car loan unicredit wa car loans
- used car loan fixed bank first car loans
- green car loan special bank first car loans
- personal loan unsecured westpac car loans
- used car loan 1 to 18 mths old woolworths employees cu car loans
- used car loan move bank car loans
- unsecured car loan excellent credit societyone car loans
- View more searches
A bad credit car loan is a car loan for borrowers who have ‘bad credit’ or a bad credit history.
Some lenders refuse to offer bad credit car loans, because they believe there is an excessive risk that bad credit borrowers will not repay their loans. However, other lenders are willing to provide bad credit car loans.
Generally, these lenders charge higher interest rates for bad credit car loans than ‘prime’ car loans, reflecting the higher level of risk. Bad credit car loans may also have higher fees than prime car loans.
However, the big advantage of a bad credit car loan is that it allows borrowers with bad credit to access finance. Another advantage is that it could help bad credit borrowers improve their credit rating, assuming they make all their repayments on time.