People’s Choice Credit Union offers finance for new vehicles. Borrowing amounts start at $2,000. Loan terms last for up to 10 years, with borrowers able to choose weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments. An establishment fee applies, but there are no monthly account-keeping fees. There are no penalties for closing the loan early or making additional repayments. Redraws are available against extra repayments, although there is a $250 minimum. People’s Choice Credit Union also offers banking, home loans, personal loans, credit cards, insurance and financial planning. It is a customer-owned institution with more than 350,000 members.
People's Choice Credit Union car loan repayment calculator
I want to borrow
People's Choice Credit Union Car Loans rates
Go To Site
monthly over 5 years
$20k to $100k
Today's top car loans Products
Popular car loans searches
- car loan fixed boq car loans
- secured bos cairns penny car loans
- new car loan circle credit co op car loans
- car loan fixed 2yrs old secured coastline credit union car loans
- variable personal loan unsecured commonwealth bank car loans
- new car loan up to 3 yrs old community first cu car loans
- new car loan defence bank car loans
- secured car loan 1 3 yrs old family first cu car loans
- secured car loan 1 yrs old family first cu car loans
- rewards car loan geelong bank car loans
- View more searches
A guarantor on a car loan is a third party, usually a relative or friend, who guarantees to meet the repayments of a loan for the purchase of a car, if the borrower/owner of the car defaults on the loan.
Guarantor car loans can be useful for people who would otherwise struggle in being accepted for credit to purchase a vehicle. These may include people with bad credit, students and young people who may have no credit history, as well as some pensioners.
Many lenders offer guarantor car loans, guarantor personal loans and guarantor home loans, because of the significantly reduced risk to the lender.