People’s Choice Credit Union dates back to 1949 and is now one of Australia’s largest credit unions. The organisation was created through the merger of Australian Central and Savings & Loans in December 2009. Member-owned, its customers get a say in how the credit union is run. People’s Choice meets the same regulatory standards as banks and provides a wide range of financial products and services, including home loans, business accounts, and savings and investment products as well as financial advice.
People’s Choice Credit Union Home Loan Calculator
Interested in an People’s Choice Credit Union home loan? RateCity has a suite of calculators that can show you what your repayments would be and how People’s Choice Credit Union compares to its competitors. Simply plug in your borrowing amount below.
People's Choice Credit Union home loans rates
Go To Site
Fixed - 3 years
Fixed - 5 years
- Flexible borrowing limits.
- Extended loan terms.
- Opportunity to bundle other financial products.
- Online application process.
- Broad range of home loan products.
- Must be a member.
- Limited branch access in some states.
- Slightly high interest rates.
- Ongoing fees on some accounts.
People’s Choice Credit Union has branches in Adelaide, Canberra, Darwin and Perth and regional locations in South Australia, Northern Territory, Victoria, Western Australia and the Australian Capital Territory. Members can access their accounts and funds via ATMs, mobile banking and payment apps, internet banking and telephone banking facilities, as well as Bank@Post.
- Customer service centre (phone)
- Mobile banking and payment apps
- Online banking
- Online inquiries
- Branch network
- Mobile home lenders
How to Apply
To become a member of People’s Choice Credit Union, you need to complete a membership application. You can visit one of their branches, call the national contact centre or visit a Bank@Post outlet. Membership is gained by buying a share for just $2 and is open to any resident of Australia. Documents you need to apply for a home loan include:
- Personal ID.
- Proof of income – whether you are self-employed or work for an employer.
- Proof of other income, including rental income.
- Information regarding existing debts, liabilities and assets.
Today's top home loan Products
Popular home loans searches
- LOW DOC Home Loans
- Low Interest Mortgage
- Best Mortgage
- Fixed Rate Mortgage
- Variable Rate Mortgage
- Home Loan Ratings
- First Mortgage
- Home Loans Comparison
- Low Interest Home Loans
- Mortgage Rates
- 1 year Fixed
- 3 year Fixed
- Investment Property
- SMSF Loans
- 1 Year Fixed Investment Property
- 3 Year Fixed Investment Property
- Home Equity
- Stamp Duty Calculator
- Best Home Loan Rates
- No Doc Home Loans
- No Deposit Home Loans
- Refinancing Home Loans
- Cheapest Home Loans
- View more searches
- simplicity plus new customer anz home loans
- variable investment loan io tic toc home loans
- construction loan australian military bank home loans
- connect package home loan fixed 2 years interest only bendigo bank home loans
- connect package investment loan fixed 2 years interest only bendigo bank home loans
- construction loan la trobe financial home loans
- accelerate red plus home loan interest only lvr 65 70 resimac home loans
- connect package investment loan fixed 5 years interest only bendigo bank home loans
- green investment loan hunter united home loans
- fixed rate investment property loan interest only 1 year westpac home loans