Bank of us is one of the oldest financial institutions in Australia. Bank of us boasts more than 35,000 clients and a select number of branches throughout Tasmania.
Launched in 1870 as a building society, with the aspiration of helping local people to own their own homes at a time when there was no public housing in Tasmania, Bank of us has evolved to also offer personal and business banking solutions. Its name changed from B&E Personal Banking in October 2017.
Bank of us home loan calculator
Interested in a Bank of us home loan? RateCity has a suite of calculators that can show you what your repayments would be and how Bank of us compares to its competitors. Simply plug in your borrowing amount below.
Bank of us home loans rates
Go To Site
Fixed - 2 years
Fixed - 2 years
- Suitable for low deposits.
- Long loan terms of up to 45 years.
- Flexible repayment schedule with weekly, fortnightly and monthly repayment options.
- Offers discounts on interest rates.
- Products are only available to residents of Tasmania.
- Some products include fees.
- Early break fees apply across the home loan product range.
Bank of us is a local bank and as such face-to-face banking is only available in a select number of branches in Tasmania. The customer service centre can handle all manner of enquiries if customers would prefer to speak to someone. Alternatively, they can email Bank of us. Bank of us home loan customers can access their accounts online 24-hours a day via online banking and the company’s mobile banking app.
- Customer service centre (phone)
- Mobile app
- Online banking
How to Apply
To apply for a home loan from Bank of us customers can enquire within a Tasmanian branch or get in touch with the customer service centre by phone. To simplify the process for customers Bank of us offers a call back service, or alternatively customers can apply online 24-hours a day. Before applying for any loan product customers should carefully calculate how much they can afford to borrow based on their earnings and expenses. In addition to completing an application form Bank of us will require customers to supply a series of documents including:
- Personal identification.
- Personal income details.
- Details of current debts and assets.
Today's top home loan Products
Home Value Loan
Popular home loans searches
- LOW DOC Home Loans
- Low Interest Mortgage
- Best Mortgage
- Fixed Rate Mortgage
- Variable Rate Mortgage
- Home Loan Ratings
- First Mortgage
- Home Loans Comparison
- Low Interest Home Loans
- Mortgage Rates
- 1 year Fixed
- 3 year Fixed
- Investment Property
- SMSF Loans
- 1 Year Fixed Investment Property
- 3 Year Fixed Investment Property
- Home Equity
- Stamp Duty Calculator
- Best Home Loan Rates
- No Doc Home Loans
- No Deposit Home Loans
- Refinancing Home Loans
- Cheapest Home Loans
- View more searches
- payments smartfix 4 yrs adelaide bank home loans
- wealth builder investment loan fixed 5 years australian unity home loans home loans
- payments smartfix 2 yrs adelaide bank home loans
- premium plus home loan interest only investment first option credit union home loans
- payments equity maximiser bank of sydney home loans
- wealth builder investment package fixed 1 year io australian unity home loans home loans
- payments investment fixed 2 yrs bcu home loans
- pepper easy alt doc plus inv near prime lvr 65 70 pepper home loans
- payments residential fixed 2 yrs bcu home loans
- fixed rate investment loan 5 years io hsbc home loans