Geelong Bank was originally founded in 1974 as the Ford Co-operative Credit Society Limited (FCCS) to provide financial services to Geelong Ford employees and their families.
During the 1990s, FCCS underwent two mergers which resulted in an expansion into Sydney and opened up its membership to all Australians. FCCS made the decision to change its name to Geelong Bank in 2018.
Since opening its doors, Geelong Bank has grown from strength to strength and has broadened its member base and range of products and services. Geelong Bank has a strong community focus and proudly supports education programs, safety and environment initiatives, art and culture and health and wellbeing community initiatives.
Geelong Bank Home Loan Calculator
Interested in a Geelong Bank home loan? RateCity has a suite of calculators that can show you what your repayments would be and how Geelong Bank compares to its competitors. Simply plug in your borrowing amount below.
Geelong Bank home loans rates
Go To Site
- Flexible loan facilities.
- Family Guarantee option for first home buyers.
- No ongoing loan fees.
- Limited branch network.
- Moderate to high interest rate.
Geelong Bank customers can contact the credit union through the customer support line from Monday to Friday. In addition, Geelong Bank has one branch, located in Geelong. Members who can’t make it into the branch can email customer support or use the online enquiry form on the website. Geelong Bank members have access to over 3,000 ATMs through Australia wide the rediATM network. There is also a hotline for lost or stolen cards.
- Customer service centre (phone)
- Mobile app
- Online banking
How to Apply
Borrowers wanting to apply for a Geelong Bank home loan can either complete a loan application form online or call customer support for assistance with the application. Before applying for a Geelong Bank home loan, think about what you can afford to borrow and what other costs you need to consider. To apply for this Geelong Bank home loan, you will need to supply the following information:
- Personal identification material.
- Proof of income and employment.
- Information regarding your current debts, liabilities and assets.
Today's top home loan Products
Popular home loans searches
- LOW DOC Home Loans
- Low Interest Mortgage
- Best Mortgage
- Fixed Rate Mortgage
- Variable Rate Mortgage
- Home Loan Ratings
- First Mortgage
- Home Loans Comparison
- Low Interest Home Loans
- Mortgage Rates
- 1 year Fixed
- 3 year Fixed
- Investment Property
- SMSF Loans
- 1 Year Fixed Investment Property
- 3 Year Fixed Investment Property
- Home Equity
- Stamp Duty Calculator
- Best Home Loan Rates
- No Doc Home Loans
- No Deposit Home Loans
- Refinancing Home Loans
- Cheapest Home Loans
- View more searches
- premium choice variable 500k the capricornian home loans
- choice package inv standard fixed 1 yr 150k nab home loans
- choice package investment tailored fixed io 4 yrs 150k nab home loans
- advantage package portfolio loan 250 499k banksa home loans
- flexichoice prime investment loan genuine savings standard principal and interest lvr less than 80 resimac home loans
- choice package investment tailored fixed io 2 yrs 150k nab home loans
- total home loan package investment loan 500k io beyond bank home loans
- payments teachers fixed option investment loan 1 year unicredit wa home loans
- payments fixed rate investment loan low doc 7 years anz home loans
- expect more fixed rate investment loan package 2 years bank of sydney home loans