Pepper is a non-bank lender that has served over 100,000 Australians since 2001. Pepper is a specialist lender that provides home loans to customers that fall outside traditional borrower profiles.
Pepper has won several awards, including Best Specialist Lender and Best Self Employed Lender in 2016.
Pepper has created a range of home loan products that serve non-traditional borrowers, including options for the self-employed; for those who have had credit issues; and for those who are over-committed financially.
Pepper home loans rates
Go To Site
- Award winning loan products.
- Flexible loan options.
- Cater to borrowers with specific needs like lo doc loans and self-employed.
- These loans have broad eligibility criteria.
- No branch access.
- Less competitive interest rates.
Pepper is an online-only lender, meaning that there are no branches or mobile lenders. Potential Pepper customers can contact the lender through the Home Loan Enquiry hotline, by filling out an online enquiry form or by emailing Pepper directly.
- Customer service centre (phone, email)
- Online banking
How to Apply
Customers wanting to apply for a Pepper home loan can do so by filling out an online enquiry form, calling the hotline or emailing a lending specialist. Before applying for a home loan it is advisable to think about how much money you could conceivably borrow given your financial situation and income. You will also need to provide documentation when applying for a home loan. This may include:
- Personal identification material.
- Proof of income – whether you are self-employed or work for an employer.
- Information regarding your current debts, liabilities and assets including any personal or car loans.
- Details of your ABN and GST registration.
- An accountants letter if necessary.
Today's top home loan Products
- LOW DOC Home Loans
- Low Interest Mortgage
- Best Mortgage
- Fixed Rate Mortgage
- Variable Rate Mortgage
- Home Loan Ratings
- First Mortgage
- Home Loans Comparison
- Low Interest Home Loans
- Mortgage Rates
- 1 year Fixed
- 3 year Fixed
- Investment Property
- SMSF Loans
- 1 Year Fixed Investment Property
- 3 Year Fixed Investment Property
- Home Equity
- Stamp Duty Calculator
- Best Home Loan Rates
- No Doc Home Loans
- No Deposit Home Loans
- Refinancing Home Loans
- Cheapest Home Loans
- View more searches
Real Time RatingsTM looks at your individual home loan requirements and uses this information to rank every applicable home loan in our database out of five.
This score is based on two main factors – cost and flexibility.
Cost is calculated by looking at the interest rates and fees over the first five years of the loan.
Flexibility is based on whether a loan offers features such as an offset account, redraw facility and extra repayments.
Real Time RatingsTM also includes the following assumptions:
- Costs are calculated on the current variable rate however they could change in the future.
- Loans are assumed to be principal and interest
- Fixed-rate loans with terms greater than five years are still assessed on a five-year basis, so 10-year fixed loans are assessed as being only five years’ long.
- Break costs are not included.