Pepper is a non-bank lender that has served over 100,000 Australians since 2001. Pepper is a specialist lender that provides home loans to customers that fall outside traditional borrower profiles.
Pepper has won several awards, including Best Non-Bank Lender in 2018, and Best Specialist Lender and Best Self Employed Lender for 6 years in a row.
Pepper has created a range of home loan products that serve non-traditional borrowers, including options for the self-employed; for those who have had credit issues; and for those who are over-committed financially.
Pepper home loans rates
Go To Site
- Award winning loan products.
- Flexible loan options.
- Cater to borrowers with specific needs like lo doc loans and self-employed.
- These loans have broad eligibility criteria.
- No branch access.
- Less competitive interest rates.
Pepper is an online-only lender, meaning that there are no branches or mobile lenders. Potential Pepper customers can contact the lender through the Home Loan Enquiry hotline, by filling out an online enquiry form or by emailing Pepper directly.
- Customer service centre (phone, email)
- Online banking
How to Apply
Customers wanting to apply for a Pepper home loan can do so by filling out an online enquiry form, calling the hotline or emailing a lending specialist. Before applying for a home loan it is advisable to think about how much money you could conceivably borrow given your financial situation and income. You will also need to provide documentation when applying for a home loan. This may include:
- Personal identification material.
- Proof of income – whether you are self-employed or work for an employer.
- Information regarding your current debts, liabilities and assets including any personal or car loans.
- Details of your ABN and GST registration.
- An accountants letter if necessary.
Today's top home loan Products
- LOW DOC Home Loans
- Low Interest Mortgage
- Best Mortgage
- Fixed Rate Mortgage
- Variable Rate Mortgage
- Home Loan Ratings
- First Mortgage
- Home Loans Comparison
- Low Interest Home Loans
- Mortgage Rates
- 1 year Fixed
- 3 year Fixed
- Investment Property
- SMSF Loans
- 1 Year Fixed Investment Property
- 3 Year Fixed Investment Property
- Home Equity
- Stamp Duty Calculator
- Best Home Loan Rates
- No Doc Home Loans
- No Deposit Home Loans
- Refinancing Home Loans
- Cheapest Home Loans
- View more searches