Southern Cross Credit Union, or SCCU, is a customer-owned credit union that was formed in 1966 in the Tweed Valley of NSW. Formerly known as the Tweed Byron Credit Union, it was renamed the Southern Cross Credit Union in 1997.
The credit union is based in Murwillumbah and has a network of branches throughout northern NSW. It provides financial services and products, such as personal and business loans, home loans, insurance, credit cards, savings account as well as financial planning and advice.
Southern Cross Credit Union Home Loan Calculator
Interested in an Southern Cross home loan? RateCity has a suite of calculators that can show you what your repayments would be and how Southern Cross compares to its competitors. Simply plug in your borrowing amount below.
Southern Cross Credit Union home loans rates
Go To Site
Fixed - 3 years
Fixed - 5 years
- Discounted rates available.
- Flexible repayment features.
- Moderate to low rates.
- Loans require large deposits.
- Limited local branch access.
Home loan customers can contact the Southern Cross Credit Union through a number of channels. These include a general customer phone line, an online enquiry form or via email. Customers can also meet with Southern Cross staff in person at one of their local NSW branches.
- Customer service centre (phone)
- Mobile app
- Online banking
How to Apply
Southern Cross Credit Union gives potential customers a number of options when applying for a home loan. These include contacting a SCCU home loan specialist by phone, email or in person at one of their local branches. Customers can also start their application via an online form on the Southern Cross Credit Union website and emailing it to a lending specialist. Before applying for a home loan it is advisable to think about how much money you could conceivably borrow given your financial situation and income. You will also need to provide documentation when applying for a home loan. This will include:
- Personal identification material.
- Details and type of employment.
- Proof of incomes, including assets, rent and other earning.
- Details regarding current debts, expenses, loans and liabilities.
- Personal insurance documents.
Today's top home loan Products
Popular home loans searches
- LOW DOC Home Loans
- Low Interest Mortgage
- Best Mortgage
- Fixed Rate Mortgage
- Variable Rate Mortgage
- Home Loan Ratings
- First Mortgage
- Home Loans Comparison
- Low Interest Home Loans
- Mortgage Rates
- 1 year Fixed
- 3 year Fixed
- Investment Property
- SMSF Loans
- 1 Year Fixed Investment Property
- 3 Year Fixed Investment Property
- Home Equity
- Stamp Duty Calculator
- Best Home Loan Rates
- No Doc Home Loans
- No Deposit Home Loans
- Refinancing Home Loans
- Cheapest Home Loans
- View more searches
- fixed n easy 2 yrs io holiday coast cu home loans
- partnership advantage variable 250 399k regional australia bank home loans
- choice package standard fixed 2 yrs 150k nab home loans
- fixed rate investment loan 5 years interest only gateway bank home loans
- all in one standard variable invest bcu home loans
- option fixed 1 yr interest only unicredit wa home loans
- payments freedom package home loan plus fixed 5 years 100k io wide bay australia home loans
- fixed rate investment loan refinance 3 years hume bank home loans
- home value investment loan hsbc home loans
- great rate fixed home loan 3 years 150k lvr 80 95 greater bank home loans