ANZ is one of Australia’s biggest banks. Its history dates back to 1835, when it was originally known as the Bank of Australasia. In 1951, the Bank of Australasia merged with the Union Bank of Australia to form ANZ Bank.
ANZ not only operates throughout Australia, but is also present in New Zealand, Asia, the Pacific, Europe, America and the Middle East.
As one would expect from a big four bank, ANZ offers a wide range of credit cards.
ANZ Credit Cards rates
About ANZ credit cards
Like the other big four banks, ANZ offers consumers a range of credit card options:
- Low-fee credit cards
- Low-rate credit card
- Rewards credit cards
- Frequent flyer credit cards
- Student credit cards
- Visa credit cards
Different credit cards come with different rates and fees. For example, some credit cards have low annual fees, while others have high annual fees. When it comes to interest rates, purchase interest rates range from moderately low to moderately high, while cash advance rates tend to be high. Interest-free periods also vary, ranging in length from moderately low to moderate.
ANZ frequent flyer cards allow consumers to earn Qantas points for everyday purchases. Different credit cards having different earn rates, while some have caps on the amount of points you can earn.
ANZ credit cards review
When it comes to credit cards, ANZ is a big bank that acts like a big bank. It doesn’t offer the lowest rates or fees in the market, but it does offer a lot of choice.
Popular credit cards searchesView All
- amplify signature amplify rewards bank of melbourne credit cards
- vertigo platinum bank of melbourne credit cards
- vertigo visa bank of melbourne credit cards
- no annual fee visa bank of melbourne credit cards
- visa classic credit card northern inland credit union credit cards
- visa platinum bank of sydney credit cards
- classic visa p n bank credit cards
- amplify platinum amplify qantas banksa credit cards
- visa credit card people s choice credit union credit cards
- visa credit card police bank credit cards
- View more searches