Greater Bank, previously known as Greater Building Society, is a customer-owned bank and mutual financial institution headquartered in Hamilton, QLD.
The bank provides services to customers in NSW, QLD and ACT only. Its finance products include credit cards, bank accounts, home loans and personal loans, among others.
Customer service is available through branches, its own ATM network, access to the Westpac ATM network, internet and mobile banking, and a customer service call centre.
About Greater Bank credit cards
Greater Bank is a relatively small financial institution, and as at the time of writing, only offers one credit card: the Greater Bank Visa credit card.
Greater Bank’s credit card comes with a moderately low interest rate and moderately low annual fee. It also comes with a moderate late payment fee and a moderate number of interest-free days.
There is no rewards program or frequent flyer program associated with Greater Bank credit cards. However, cardholders can take advantage of Visa Offers for discounts and deals on dining, events, accommodation and more.
Greater Bank credit cards don’t offer a balance transfer deal, complimentary insurance coverage or other travel perks.
Customers wanting to add additional cardholders can request supplementary cards for a fee. The minimum credit limit on the Greater Bank Visa card is low.
Greater Bank credit cards review
Greater Bank’s credit card offering is limited, and therefore suitable for a specific type of customer: people looking for a standard credit card with no bells or whistles.
As Greater Bank only serves customers in NSW, QLD and ACT, Greater Bank credit cards aren’t an option for people residing in other states in Australia.
While Greater Bank credit cards come with a moderately low interest rate and a moderately low annual fee, it isn’t the cheapest credit card provider on the market.
Likewise, there aren’t many perks to speak of – such as a balance transfer offer, rewards program or complimentary insurance – aside from Visa Offers, which is available with any Visa credit card.
As such, a credit card from Greater Bank would probably only appeal to customers who do all their banking with Greater Bank.
Today's top credit cards Products
Popular credit cards searches
- mastercard jetstar dollars program jetstar credit cards
- platinum mastercard jetstar dollars program jetstar credit cards
- easy low rate visa credit card easy street fin services credit cards
- go mastercard latitude financial services credit cards
- 28 degrees platinum mastercard latitude financial services credit cards
- hilton honors platinum card macquarie bank credit cards
- platinum card macquarie rewards macquarie bank credit cards
- black card macquarie rewards macquarie bank credit cards
- platinum card qantas rewards macquarie bank credit cards
- frequent flyer platinum anz credit cards
- View more searches